3700x vs 10600K vs 10700k

Budget (including currency): 1090 dollars/4000AED for whole build. 350$ for cpu

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Renders, video editing, streaming and gaming, and productivity.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): So guys I found this combo deal: https://www.newegg.com/global/ae-en/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.4272653. Extremely good deal right? Now there's this: https://www.newegg.com/global/ae-en/intel-core-i7-10700k-core-i7-10th-gen/p/N82E16819118123?Item=N82E16819118123 not as good. There's also the 3700x: https://www.newegg.com/global/ae-en/amd-ryzen-7-3700x/p/N82E16819113567?Item=N82E16819113567. What would you recommend? The best for my budget is obviously the first option. I'll be upgrading soon to am5/alder lake in 2 years or so. Gpu will be either 3070 ti or the 1650 super. Thanks!

The problem is it's hard to get a good gpu. that's the best I can do. I'll try, but my maximum is the 2060s

1 minute ago, Smarttech47 said:

What will be bottlenecked?

There will always be some bottleneck. But what I would recommend is waiting a bit with the GPU, prices are currently dropping. 2060S would actually fit these CPU's nicely

Okay thanks. For the CPU, what are your recommendations? I'll be upgrading in a year or 2

9 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

There will always be some bottleneck. But what I would recommend is waiting a bit with the GPU, prices are currently dropping. 2060S would actually fit these CPU's nicely

I'll try. Cpu recommendations?

7 minutes ago, Smarttech47 said:

Okay thanks. For the CPU, what are your recommendations? I'll be upgrading in a year or 2

Since you'll be upgrading anyway, I recommend the 10600K. Including the motherboard it will be the cheapest and is probably enough for your needs.

Because the difference between the 10700k and 10600k is 250 bucks

in the final build since there's a combo for the 10600K

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

Since you'll be upgrading anyway, I recommend the 10600K. Including the motherboard it will be the cheapest and is probably enough for your needs.

mhm I think that's true. WIll there be a noticable performance loss compared to the 3700x and 10700k

20 minutes ago, Smarttech47 said:

mhm I think that's true. WIll there be a noticable performance loss compared to the 3700x and 10700k

There is a difference but really not worth the extra money. Sometimes it's 0 difference sometimes like 10%.

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

There is a difference but really not worth the extra money. Sometimes it's 0 difference sometimes like 10%.

Thank you