Only 1 display working on RTX 3080

AnUnQuietMind
Go to solution Solved by AnUnQuietMind,

okay never mind i completly durped, there was a power outage and my UPS kept my primary monitor active and the power came back on before the ups ran out of power so it reset my monitor settings and i had to RE exstend them...thanks for getting back to me.

Hey i have 2 1440p monitors display port and 1080p tv HDMI connected to my RTX 3080. suddenly this morning while watching a video on my primary display the tv and other monitor cant find a signal and went black.

i DDU'd the computer in safe mode and tried reinstalling the graphics drivers but nothing worked. all three displays will show video if only one is plugged in, all display ports work on both monitors and the tv works on the 3 hdmi ports. but only if a single display is plugged in. its almost acting like im in safe mode. when i right click and go to display settings, the two other devices are listed but are listed as disabled. the primary monitor uses adaptive sync but when rebooting i still get the "gysnc monitor detected from the other monitor that does have gsync. any ideas?

I really don't know what to do. you might want to check if the cable isnt broken. if it is, then that MIGHT be the problem. idk.

okay never mind i completly durped, there was a power outage and my UPS kept my primary monitor active and the power came back on before the ups ran out of power so it reset my monitor settings and i had to RE exstend them...thanks for getting back to me.

Just now, AnUnQuietMind said:

Awesome, glad everything is working 🙂

in all fairness, this is a prebuilt from ibuypower, having had BSOD within 3 minutes of boot because all 4 sticks of ram arrived DOA on a machine that was supposedly run through quality control and burn in. i was afraid that i was going ton end up RMAing the rtx3080 aorus xtreme.....to ibuypower and have my order lost for 3 months again....

first computer in my life i didnt build simply so i could get a rtx3080 for 783$