Looking for a fun online racing game to accompany my new racing wheel!

VicRik

Hi everyone!

I purchased a new racing wheel today and I am looking for a fun racing game to go along with it. I already have the F1 game and what I am looking for is a game where the primary aim of the online community is to have a good race, not to kamikaze themselves into the fellow racers. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks!

-VicRik

iRacing. Believe you can only buy it on a subscription basis, though.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Assetto Corsa. Cheap with tonnes of mod, best bang for the buck. 
If you want a consistent online experience, I suggest join sim racing group.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |