What is my computer worth?

Hi everyone, I'm falling out of the gaming faze and would like to sell my desktop for a more powerful laptop for work, but be able to fire up a few games once and while. Give me general ideas on prices, Thanks! 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7NMhz7

In this market? $500. These are all decent parts and a decent combination. The 1060 in particular is what makes this worth a good amount.

Don't sell the GPU separately, only sell it all in one piece, it will be way easier to sell that way.

At least $500 is what I would be willing to pay assuming I were looking for a budget PC that could play some games.

18 minutes ago, Ppump12valve said:

Hi everyone, I'm falling out of the gaming faze and would like to sell my desktop for a more powerful laptop for work, but be able to fire up a few games once and while. Give me general ideas on prices, Thanks! 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7NMhz7

I'm guessing around $500. It has older components but is still very usable. The market right now is insane. I can't wait for everything to normalize.

500$-600$ (usd)

the 6gb 1060 is worth a ton right now, probably in the 300-400$ range depending on your local market.

you will probably make more by selling the gpu separately 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Thanks for all the reply's so fast! and that is what I wanted to ask, would I make more by selling it locally or throwing it on eBay? 

5 minutes ago, Ppump12valve said:

Thanks for all the reply's so fast! and that is what I wanted to ask, would I make more by selling it locally or throwing it on eBay? 

I wouldn't sell a full tower online. Shipping is a massive pain and you'd be paying 12-13% fees on it through eBay. Instead use Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. Or Reddit.