Is the Silverstone arm11sc compatible with my Dell 2417DG?

SheevaBlaster

Hey guys, I just ordered the Silverstone arm11sc to mount my Dell 2417DG 23.8" monitor. I just want to confirm that I won't run into any issues mounting this before following through with the order. I know my monitor supports 100 x 100 VESA mounts, and the arm11sc seems to have holes for 75 x 75 along with 100 x 100... I just want to make sure that this mount would be ok. I just realized that the arm11sc seems to be a little old and I want to make sure that my more modern monitor won't have any compatibility issues.

Anyone have any other suggestions regarding VESA mounts for my monitor? Based on my hour or two of research, it seemed that Silverstone does put out some really pricey products, but they also seem to be some of the best made and sturdy products in regards to VESA mounts. They seem to have a pretty solid reputation, and the installation seems easier and QC seems better than that of HUANUO, so I feel a little more comfortable spending the extra money on something I know will last and that I shouldn't run into any issues during installation or there after.

I'm sort of new to this VESA mounting stuff, so any input I would greatly appreciate

Thanks!

https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=408&area=en

(I ordered the mount off amazon for about $126 US dollars. Again, I know a little pricey, but I anticipate this mount lasting me a really long time and being extremely sturdy)

Any VESA 100x100 compatible montior will work with any VESA 100x100 compatible arm. It's a standard for a reason. I myself use a HUANO arm for a while and didn't have problems.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.