My mouse buttons are malfunctioning. Time to get a new mouse, or can i fix it?

Burned_Follower

I'm going to use Halo MCC for PC as an example for this post:

I have my 'fire weapon' button programmed to my left mouse button and my melee attack programmed to my right mouse button. For a while now, my left clicker seems to be sticking. Like, I'll click once to fire one shot, and my weapon keeps firing. The only way to stop firing is to left click again and sometimes it takes a few tries. When it comes to my right clicker, sometimes I have to tap it a few times in order for me to actually swing my weapon at a target. I tested a backup mouse that I have and was able to eliminate the possibility of there being a programming issue, so this is obviously a hardware issue. I've only had this gaming mouse for a year. But I use it a lot since I go to college online, and use paint as a virtual chalkboard when studying math, so I'm always clicking the heck out of my mouse lol. 

Is it time to replace my mouse, or is there a fix? I wanted to ask before taking my mouse apart, risking permanent damage, or blowing money on a new gaming mouse. The my gaming mouse is the: Kensington M01286-M wireless trackball mouse. Here's a link to an example of one: https://www.amazon.com/Kensington-Expert-Wireless-Trackball-K72359WW/dp/B01936N73I/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Kensington+wireless+trackball+mouse&qid=1624204722&sr=8-5