My PC keeps restarting, how do I fix it?

Carson.C

Computer Type: Desktop

GPU: RX 480

CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8 CORE 16 THREADS

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H (rev.1)

BIOS Version: Latest BIOS update (F13g)

RAM: 16GB GeIL ORION 3200MHZ CL18

PSU: Aerocool integrator mx 600w, 80 PLUS Silver, Semi Modular

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 PRO 21H1

GPU Drivers: Adrenalin Driver Version: 21.5.2

Description of Original Problem: Whilst updating my Window after flashing it into the drive, it got stuck on a few updates and needed a restart. After restarting it gave be a blue screen, saying something along the line of "Inaccessible boot drive". I later went back to a previous version of Window and reupdate it again. The blue screen never happen again.

Current problem is that my PC reboots itself randomly (I have written this for more than 5 times) I have looked at the event log and it said something along the line of cache hierarchy error. I tried to run Minecraft and even that crashed my PC. I tried opening and closing a few tabs quickly and that also crashed my PC

Troubleshooting: Help

(Sorry for poor grammar, English isn't my first language) (Also, I am new builder and hence doesn't a lot of the technical wording so please bear with me while I learn)

I saw a few post mentioning these as well and I thought perhaps it might be useful for people to know as well.

These are the APIC ID that I have encounter starting from yesterday the pc crash,

APIC ID 8,5,12,0,15,10,7,2, 13

And there was some critical as well, saying something along the line of

"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."