Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency):5000-8000 AED

Country: UAE

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Apex legends, fortnite, cod, the crew 2 

Other details: This will be my first gaming PC, planning to get it done by the end of the year, I used to play on console so honestly any refresh rate better then that.

 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dark-velocity/saved/JHddHx.com

 

pc parts.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

why on earth are you spending more or less the value of the pc on a monitor? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the relatively small price differential I'd suggest replacing the 500GB NVMe drive with another 1TB unit.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That build is all over the place.

 

You are spending too much on some and not enough on other parts. 

 

The cooler is excessive for a 5600X.

 

No need for an expensive X570 board when B550 will do the same thing.

 

You can get better value SSD's than Samsung (For gaming a WD Blue SN550 is fine).

 

You can also get a better value case that already has fans. If you want RGB fans then there are other cheaper options like the Arctic P series.

Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, lee32uk said:

That build is all over the place.

 

You are spending too much on some and not enough on other parts. 

 

The cooler is excessive for a 5600X.

 

No need for an expensive X570 board when B550 will do the same thing.

 

You can get better value SSD's than Samsung (For gaming a WD Blue SN550 is fine).

 

You can also get a better value case that already has fans. If you want RGB fans then there are other cheaper options like the Arctic P series.

Thank you, this is my first pc build so I'm not sure on what parts to get and what excessive, are these the only things I should change or are there anymore?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, 8-Bit Ninja said:

why on earth are you spending more or less the value of the pc on a monitor? 

Over here prices are messed up I can find the monitor really cheap but everything else is more expensive 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dark-velocity05 said:

Thank you, this is my first pc build so I'm not sure on what parts to get and what excessive, are these the only things I should change or are there anymore?

The rest looks ok. You might be able to get some CL16 ram for the same price, but if not then it isn't a big deal. Also the psu is more than you need for this build, but it won't do any harm to have extra wattage for future upgrades. No idea how good/bad the monitor is so you might be able to find a review for that.

Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×