Reputable 3rd Party Phone Charger Brand?

Well, question as the same as the title. I know well Anker and Aukey's good (and personally have Aukey's QC 2.0 charger either). But I only need 5V 2A charger for my old-school iPhone 6s and getting the same QC charger would be... Really overkill (and indeed, unnecessarily expensive, for me).

So, perhaps the another brands you guys could trust than those two, but perhaps... Cheaper and actually having a 5V 2A charger on their stock? Or should I just get from both of these and call it a day?

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

Check and see if Anker ships to your area. If so, look into them.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:09 PM, DzulfiqarZahranS said:

Since you are from wkwk land, Indonesia right? there's actually plenty of brands to choose from, but I'd recommend trying from Baseus brand or Uneed, I have both of them, no issues at all.

I am indeed.

Lots of brand but... I have no idea of what's inside (heck, I bought one of Log On's (which, actually a brand I kind of trust because I use few of their product with good durability so far) 5V 1.2A charger and turns out it 'shocked' me a lil bit when using it). Means, bad one charger. Have to change it.

Yet, both Baseus and Uneed in consideration. Are they getting hot while charging, especially when fast charging? In comparison I currently have an Aukey's QC2.0 charger that only really gets hot (but not that hot tbh) while charging my power bank on 12V, QC2.0, and only slightly warm when charging on 9V 2A.

Perhaps, ini mungkin sedikit lebay, but I don't really wanna waste the money on the product that won't last long. Heheh.

6 hours ago, zrmaxwell said:

Check and see if Anker ships to your area. If so, look into them.

Anker actually have their local store on here but.. Cheapest charger they offer here on their online store indeed using the Type C, which I have to get another (good quality) cable for it, unfortunately.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC