Tried to reset Microsoft store and now can't open any store apps

Sonicvoltron

In the Xbox app I tried I couldn't install anything so I tried reinstalling the Xbox app. This fix didn't do anything and so I tried deleting the gaming services data in registry editor and then reinstalling it in the Microsoft store but the store wouldn't work to let me. this led to to reset the Microsoft store in settings which just made it so I couldn't open the store. I tried troubleshooting it with the built in app which didn't work and I ultimately just ended up trying to reinstall it with PowerShell commands but that didn't work so I tried uninstalling it with PowerShell commands but kept on getting can't access errors. After all this I still can't open the store and furthermore I can't open any Microsoft store apps. Another note is the Microsoft store never appeared in the apps list in settings but it is in the tiles menu. I understand If help can't be provided as this is long and complicated but my only other option would be to reinstall windows which is extremely unpreferable.