Computer Stutters, delays inputs, occasionally beeps and locks up the mouse progressively after startup

Yeah, long title.

So I've been reading up on this problem and came across some posts from 5 years ago saying something about a windows update breaking the Xbox One Controller drivers, but uhhh. I don't have an Xbox One Controller or wireless adapter that supposedly used to break it. 'used to' being the keyword, as it was supposedly fixed in march 2016 with another windows update.

Seeing as this computer was only reformatted less then 3 months ago and is running roughly the same software and exactly the same hardware as I had previously (which yes, it still did this before the reformat) it leads me to think it's a hardware issue, but the Xbox Driver bollocks makes me think it's something to do with my Controller software (SCP toolkit, lets my PS3 controller work as an Xbox 360 controller, which isn't necessary anymore with steam? at least I think it isn't)

Only other thing I can think of is maybe a RAM or hard drive fault. I installed a NVME SSD which killed my old SATA SSD somehow (hard killed, thing doesn't power on, think power supply might've pulled one over on me) so I disconnected it and ran windows on the new SSD and combined my 2 HDD's into a RAID 0 Array for a lil speed boost (they only store games and some unimportant files so file security isn't a problem, just an inconvenience) and have had no luck. I occasionally get spikes of 100 or so faults per second on my RAM but it's no directly coinciding with the stutter and I'm not sure what else I can monitor to check what causes them, I don't think it's the RAM per se as it barely uses all 16gb and used to run perfectly fine but after 3 reformats and minor drive changes (barring the destruction of my SATA SSD)

SO

the tl;dr

Anyone had this issue previously?

Anyone know of some software I can use to monitor the cause of my funny stuttering?

The Stuttering/input delay occurs both in and out of games after a certain amount of computer uptime, fixed with a restart before it slowly creeps back in and progressively gets worse over time

And is anybody able to correlate my installed software/hardware with this issue? I can pull the whole list, my computer is borderline empty just a storage ground for games and terrible 3d Models

Thanks,

Jak