Help... Windows 10.... Can't Sign in.!

Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,

Youll have to reinstall windows, just backup all of your important data to another hdd via another windows install or linux, then reinstall windows.

Hi,

I recently logged into my Microsoft account on windows 10 using settings, to sync my Activation and settings to my account. 

Then i went for some important work.(computer went to sleep after 30 mins). When i came back and woke my PC from sleep then i cant sign in. The account username has changed and there is no box around the Sign in option.

I restarted it several times. Also tried safe mode. But it doesn't go further than the windows login screen.

9 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Youll have to reinstall windows, just backup all of your important data to another hdd via another windows install or linux, then reinstall windows.

I know that. And when the problem came. I have known that its not going anywhere without a re-install.

But are there any troubleshooting steps? I mean the commands which i should run in CMD ...

I am very angry rn at Microsoft implementations.

1 minute ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

I know that. And when the problem came. I have known that its not going anywhere without a re-install.

But are there any troubleshooting steps? I mean the commands which i should run in CMD ...

I am very angry rn at Microsoft implementations.

You don't have to go that extreme, interrupt the boot process 3 times, and it'll bring you to a troubleshooting menu where you can roll back to a prior time when it worked.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

If you dont like windows then switch to linux, cause windows 10 is just a steaming pile of bloated garbage nowadays plus many annoying bugs.

I havea bug where the sign in thingy would not show up, fix is to use ctrl+alt+del.

For the average user that doesnt game or doesnt have any windows specific apps, linux is a better choice, lightweight and runs on anything depending on the distro.

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

You don't have to go that extreme, interrupt the boot process 3 times, and it'll bring you to a troubleshooting menu where you can roll back to a prior time when it worked.

Can you tell me how to interrupt the boot process...and how will i be able to roll back??

Please can you provide complete steps?🙂

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

have a bug where the sign in thingy would not show up, fix is to use ctrl+alt+del

Sorry. Cant switch. And also ctrl+alt+del doesn't do anything in my case.

Just now, Abdullah Bhutta said:

Can you tell me how to interrupt the boot process...and how will i be able to roll back??

Please can you provide complete steps?🙂

Literally just hard shutting down your system while booting with the power off button by holding the power button for 3-5 secs, 3 times

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

by holding the power button for 3-5 secs, 3 times

3 times in a row?

10 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Didnt do sh!t.

@Somerandomtechyboi

5 minutes ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

Didnt do sh!t.

@Somerandomtechyboi

You didn't get into a troubleshooting menu?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

You didn't get into a troubleshooting menu?

I did. It has done Auto Repair. But cant fix the issue. Says that no issue has been solved.

Just now, Abdullah Bhutta said:

I did. It has done Auto Repair. But cant fix the issue. Says that no issue has been solved.

Don't do auto repair, roll back to a time frame before this issue occured

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Don't do auto repair, roll back to a time frame before this issue occured

I dont have any System restore points. Nor image recovery.

So i cant roll back. 

If there are other options then please specify.

6 hours ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

I dont have any System restore points. Nor image recovery.

So i cant roll back. 

If there are other options then please specify.

A repair re-install might.

System restore points are automatically set when you install windows, why did you turn them off?

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

System restore points are automatically set when you install windows, why did you turn them off?

IDK

30 minutes ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

IDK

Well you have two choices:

(1) Repair/re-install 

(2) Start from scratch and don't use an on-line account to sign in with.

Just do a repair install. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Sorry for the late response.

I have been installing windows and my junk since 6 Hours.

The only way for me, in my case was to Install Windows from scratch, every other thing was not working for me.

Thanks for all the help...