Where can I find a genuine Windows XP Iso?

Hi, there!

First of all, I'm not seeking help for piracy or bypass. As you can see in the photo, I have a genuine key, but I have no idea where my original XP cd is.

I own an old laptop which needed to replace the HDD. This laptop is around 15 years old, so it won't run (properly) newer Windows versions. I would like to know where can I find an original (untouched) ISO of Windows XP.
Microsoft does not seems to have it available (like it has for Windows 7, with a valid key), and all that I find are cooked up versions in sketchy sites.

Does anyone know where can I download a genuine ISO of Windows XP??

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20210619_014034.jpg

AFAIK, since you can't download a legit Windows XP ISO from Microsoft, we can't help you by providing you a link or by directing you to where to find it, as it would count as "piracy" (I know I know, it's just an OS's ISO... But if they don't offer it themselves, it's piracy, even if you have the CD key.)

I'm sure you can find plenty of reddit posts directing others on where to find it. Sorry!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

14 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

AFAIK, since you can't download a legit Windows XP ISO from Microsoft, we can't help you by providing you a link or by directing you to where to find it, as it would count as "piracy" (I know I know, it's just an OS's ISO... But if they don't offer it themselves, it's piracy)

I'm sure you can find plenty of reddit posts directing others on where to find it. Sorry!

First of all, thanks for your reply.

I understand your POV, but I don't agree with it. I own a license for the software (that came along when I bought the laptop), so I don't see it as piracy. That's why I uploaded the photo of the key sticker (I thought on covering the key with a print of Linus at Onlyfans, 🤪 but I went just with a piece of paper with the name and date)

However, if this breaks any rule of the forum, I apologize.
If not, any help would be great!

18 minutes ago, TiagoAt said:

However, if this breaks any rule of the forum, I apologize.

Well that's the thing... I fully agree with you!

But it is indeed breaking the rules of the forum. So it's not "my POV" on this.

More specifically :

• Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

As such, unless the publisher themselves are providing the ISO free of charge and open to the public (like the Windows 10 ISO), regardless of whether you have a license or not, downloading it anywhere else counts as "piracy". We can't help you with that here. I'm sorry!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

* thread locked *

As @TetraSky mentioned, linking or asking for links to Windows ISOs isn't allowed on the forum.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !