Upgrading my pc what should I get

Leezopp

Budget (including currency): $350-400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, and dead by daylight, OBS, Premiere pro

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 350w Power supply, Intel i3 9100f, GTX 1650, 1x8gb ram, And H310M-A Motherboard, Going to purchase around December, I'm going to be playing at 75hz and 1920x1080 resolution 

get a i5-9600k a corsair 750 w psu and a 8gb stick of ram so then you'll have 16gb

1 hour ago, MattTheGeek said:

get a i5-9600k a corsair 750 w psu and a 8gb stick of ram so then you'll have 16gb

thank you 😄

1 hour ago, MattTheGeek said:

but 750w or 800w and modular or non-modular?

If you want things tidy then go for modular though if modular psus are 20$ more than a non modular version then just get the non modular one.

Good psu brands are corsair, evga, cooler master, seasonic, etc. Just buy a good quality branded psu

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2021 at 2:52 AM, Somerandomtechyboi said:

If you want things tidy then go for modular though if modular psus are 20$ more than a non modular version then just get the non modular one.

Good psu brands are corsair, evga, cooler master, seasonic, etc. Just buy a good quality branded psu

would a 650w corsair one be fine?

Id just go non modular since its usualy cheaper like evga gd 700w psu, not the best psu but it wont set your house on fire