Where to find Front IO Panels with power buttons and more

DarlingDooo

Hey yall! I have been getting all my parts to build a custom liquid cooled desk PC but I can't find a Front Panel IO with a power button and a reset button and a few USB ports too. Do yall know anywhere I can find one?

Your best bet is to start watching eBay, because these exist but nobody is making them anymore. The 5.25” bay is long dead for 99.99% of users and these products all died ages ago.

5CF28869-0967-4CFA-A4F8-2EE3C8B02EA6.jpeg.f14a3361ed0f12a6d9e605859d892a88.jpeg

Your best bet is to DIY it and just get some buttons and install them directly rather than a whole panel.

finding a front IO panel with power and reset would depend on what you are looking for. what i mean is as you just looking for the power and reset buttons because those can be almost anything you want like what 8tg posted. they dont have to be from another computer case.

or are you looking for something like this? Obsidian 1000D I/O Panel (corsair.com)

Remote on/off switches which look something like car key fobs exist. Might be something to consider. 

Edit: This is the type of thing I'm talking about: https://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-Technology-Wireless-Computer-SST-ES02-USB-USA/dp/B0859PKPKT/ So if you didn't want to have to incorporate a place for a physical power button in your desk PC you could just use this and tuck the fob away somewhere when not in use. Haven't used one myself but the customer reviews are encouraging. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16