Looking for motherboard suggestions for ryzen 9 5950 and a rtx 3070

Looking for suggestions for a decent motherboard to go with my 3070 and a ryzen 9 5950. Money not to much of a restraint but don’t need “best on out there” just something good to compliment the rest of the system.. thanks in advance

1 minute ago, Cryptochef said:

under 500.. looking for a good case too.. preferably all white, was looking at Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case, but open to suggestions

Nzxt has a great white case for 70 bucks  if u want the best mobo for that price i reccomend this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SW8DQVL?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

B550 will memory OC better than x570, if you don't need the PCIe layout on x570 go B550 IMO. B550 is newer and has the newer optimized memory design.

My recommendations:

B550 aorus pro v2 (great value, most people don't need more features)

B550 Taichi

x570 Aorus master

x570 Taichi

Asus is really nice, but for a similar top tier board you'll pay $100+ extra.🤣 Only half joking, depends on current discounts.

Depending on price fluctuations one might be cheaper than the other. No decent board from any of the top 4 board makers will be a bad choice. Some will just offer the same thing for cheaper month to month.

If you need a specific feature, makes the choice easier, which ever has it 🤣 Otherwise if one is one sale, bingo.