RTX 3070 FE AIO cooling it?

I have an RTX 3070 Founders Edition but I seem to find it loud and high temperatures. Sure 90*c is technically is fine but when it comes to the fans on the GPU, it runs kinder loud for what it is. Like I have removed my glass panel of my PC but that is not the cause of my PC being loud. Its 100% DEFINELTY not my heatsink for my CPU as that is just quiet and that is a good thing.

I am wanting to get an AIO cooler and just instead mount it onto the card. Disassemble and place the AIO cooler on it instead but I don't trust myself. Due to what the RTX 3070 FE looks like when disassembled there is thermal pads on some parts of the GPU that can't be covered by the AIO cooler. How would I go by having that cooled? Also is there a specific AIO suitable for cooling the card.

I'd like to also mention that I'd rather have someone pay to disassemble the card, mount an AIO suitable for the GPU as I am no good for that technicality.  I don't have the gear to do the job plus I don't want to accidently break something on the GPU loosing my £480 card. Also if someone is willing to do it what would I be expecting to pay in order for the job done

I live in the UK

4 minutes ago, Tanspotty said:

I have an RTX 3070 Founders Edition but I seem to find it loud and high temperatures. Sure 90*c is technically is fine but when it comes to the fans on the GPU, it runs kinder loud for what it is. Like I have removed my glass panel of my PC but that is not the cause of my PC being loud. Its 100% DEFINELTY not my heatsink for my CPU as that is just quiet and that is a good thing.

I am wanting to get an AIO cooler and just instead mount it onto the card. Disassemble and place the AIO cooler on it instead but I don't trust myself. Due to what the RTX 3070 FE looks like when disassembled there is thermal pads on some parts of the GPU that can't be covered by the AIO cooler. How would I go by having that cooled? Also is there a specific AIO suitable for cooling the card.

I'd like to also mention that I'd rather have someone pay to disassemble the card, mount an AIO suitable for the GPU as I am no good for that technicality.  I don't have the gear to do the job plus I don't want to accidently break something on the GPU loosing my £480 card. Also if someone is willing to do it what would I be expecting to pay in order for the job done

I live in the UK

Do you have any local computer enthusiast shops? I would start looking locally so you don't have to bother with the costs of shipping etc, as it won't really be the cheapest. 

90 sounds a bit high, how is the airflow in your case? Fans in / out?

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

90c on a 3070fe means a bad case airflow.....

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler