What is your opinion on this computer?

zicken

Please give me your opinion on the new computer, right now im on a ddr3, hdd, 970, i5 3570k, so i think the jump will be pretty huge for me.

New computer: http://prntscr.com/15ts87d

11 minutes ago, zicken said:

Please give me your opinion on the new computer, right now im on a ddr3, hdd, 970, i5 3570k, so i think the jump will be pretty huge for me.

New computer: http://prntscr.com/15ts87d

Thats a pretty solid system and a massive upgrade from what you currently have but what's the price?

Its decent, though you might wanna search for better cpu options, in my area a ryzen 5 3500x is cheaper than a 9th, 10th, and 11th gen i5 for some reason, and lga 1200 is a dead end platform so i think you should just go with 10th gen or 9th gen, since everyone is crapping on intel, intel has become really cheap to the point that a 10 core i9 10900f (350$) is selling for 100$ less than the 8 core ryzen 7 5800x (450$) on amazon

10 minutes ago, Ja2016 said:

Thats a pretty solid system and a massive upgrade from what you currently have but what's the price?

About $1600

10 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Its decent, though you might wanna search for better cpu options, in my area a ryzen 5 3500x is cheaper than a 9th, 10th, and 11th gen i5 for some reason, and lga 1200 is a dead end platform so i think you should just go with 10th gen or 9th gen, since everyone is crapping on intel, intel has become really cheap to the point that a 10 core i9 10900f (350$) is selling for 100$ less than the 8 core ryzen 7 5800x (450$) on amazon

Better cpu? I love intel and will always use that instead of amd and since this is a prebuilt computer and it already has a 11th gen i5 there is no reason for me to change that, then i have to pick a whole new prebuilt computer since buying this and replace the cpu would be pretty stupid, especially to a amd, since i have to change motherboard too xD

Just now, zicken said:

About $1600

Better cpu? I love intel and will always use that instead of amd and since this is a prebuilt computer and it already has a 11th gen i5 there is no reason for me to change that, then i have to pick a whole new prebuilt computer since buying this and replace the cpu would be pretty stupid, especially to a amd, since i have to change motherboard too xD

1600, its a bit overpriced and for that price you should be looking for a 3060 Ti and an 11700k 

1 minute ago, Ja2016 said:

1600, its a bit overpriced and for that price you should be looking for a 3060 Ti and an 11700k 

Its a prebuilt computer, i cant really just switch out the parts like that u know. You wont find a prebuilt computer for under $1600 with 3060 ti and 11700k, if u do, the motherboard and psu and such would be pretty bad. In this case, both the psu and motherboard are very good. Also, the difference between 11600k and 11700k is very very small.

I thought you were building your own computer my bad

Yea just search for a prebuilt with a good gpu and upgrade the cpu if needed, though the quality of a prebuilt varies alot between manufacturers, like dell which makes proprietary garbage prebuilts or ibuypower which allows you to build your own pc or configure a prebuilt but the parts choices may be questionable or maybe even bad design, id suggest looking up reviews of prebuilt systems on yt, cause its not just raw specs that matter.

21 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I thought you were building your own computer my bad

Yea just search for a prebuilt with a good gpu and upgrade the cpu if needed, though the quality of a prebuilt varies alot between manufacturers, like dell which makes proprietary garbage prebuilts or ibuypower which allows you to build your own pc or configure a prebuilt but the parts choices may be questionable or maybe even bad design, id suggest looking up reviews of prebuilt systems on yt, cause its not just raw specs that matter.

Ya ok, the one i have there is Taurus which is a pretty famous company here, so i think u pay alot for that itself, people have mentioned they have very good cable management and so on + the warranty and such. Ive seen alot of prebuilt computers that are cheaper with the same cpu / graphic but the motherboard or psu is very bad instead and it has 512gb ssd instead of 1tb, also its like a small tower and it overheats after 1h and such.

I took all the components here in this prebuild and it adds up to about $1000 without the 3060, so im basically paying around $650 for a 3060 which isnt that bad i think for being prebuilt + the situation computer-parts are in right now. The foundation of this computer is pretty solid with the motherboard and such so its a easy switch in the very future if i want a 3080 / i9 or something.

Try looking at the reviews for your prebuilt on yt or somewhere else if you havent already, cause there might be a major flaw with your system or something like that.

25 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Try looking at the reviews for your prebuilt on yt or somewhere else if you havent already, cause there might be a major flaw with your system or something like that.

I google it up and there are no videos or anything about it really, but the company behind it is called Taurus, they are pretty good is what i heard. What could be the flaw, i mean they write out exactly the cooling / psu / motherboard everything, ive seen alot of prebuilds that doesnt do that, just to hide the weak point in those parts