New PC build is not POSTing, but fans are spinning, but then turns off (no beeps) and restarts. No video output

Hi,

Im new to PC building, and I built my first PC. The specs are listed bellow. When I power it on, after a bit of time it turns off, with no beeps, and then restarts, and just loops like that. It used to beep once but I think it was because of a problem with the hard drive (probably not plugged in correctly) and still, the same turn off-turn on thing. I troubleshooted a bit, like reseating stuff and checking for bent CPU pins, etc. I think I should rebuild the PC again (not really leaning towards that idea but if that is part of the process to fix something then ok), but I want to know if there is anything I can do other than replacing everything. Also all the parts are new, some ordered and shipped online and some picked up, with the graphics card being a hand me down from my dad. I'm not sure if the GPU is working or not but the light indicator turns on. my CPU has no integrated graphics. my MOBO does not have one of those seven segment displays. checked the cables and everything seems to be plugged in correctly.

Part list:

Powerspec 650 80+ gold fully modular power supply (picked up, was a open box deal)

Asus 650ti 2gb BOOST GPU (hand me down, probably works)

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 65W 3.2ghz am4 CPU (shipped to me, new, came with wraith cooler)

Inland premium nvme m.2 512gb SSD (picked up)

Asrock B450M Pro4 am4 MOBO (shipped to me, new)

G.skill ripjaws ddr4 16gb 8x2 RAM (picked up)

used a monitor that definitely works, and also a keyboard and mouse.

If you intelligent individuals could help me, that would be great!

Thanks

I would go around and verify all cables (especially) Power Cables are plugged in snug and correctly. I would reseat your Ram and verify they are in the correct slots.

Typically this scenario you have means something is either not working right or not plugged in right.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

Ok, checked the cables and everything, still the same thing. If something is not working right, then what could it be? im taking a guess that the motherboard or the cpu is bad, but I need to test that. Thanks for the help

37 minutes ago, liquid state drive said:

Ok, checked the cables and everything, still the same thing. If something is not working right, then what could it be? im taking a guess that the motherboard or the cpu is bad, but I need to test that. Thanks for the help

I just finished my build, I had the same issue. Checked cables and realized I did not have my CPU power connected... before that, I checked motherboard for check LED, there should be 4 small LED's labeled as CPU, DRAM, VGA, or BOOT. Check and see if your MOBO has this and go from there. That is how I realized I did not plug the dedicated CPU power in.

But again, Check CPU connection, Check RAM connection, power supply seems to be working, and motherboard is transferring power to fans and such. Then check Graphics card connection as they are hard to seat sometimes. 

If it turns on then turns off, most likely a RAM connection issue. Or a graphics issue. Maybe try moving RAM slots, it should boot on one stick and in any one slot.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks guys, sorry for the late reply. I fried my mobo, so I got it replaced. I got everything working mostly