Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what motherbored do i choose?

Go to solution Solved by therobo6789,
2 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

You have enough PCIe slots, you could just add PCIe cards for both USB-C and bluetooth and save some money

thanks 

yo im not very tech savvy when it comes to pc parts but im wonering what motherboard i can get that has bluetooth and usb-c on it? i dont remember what name my case is but i have an Intel msi z370 gaming plus motherboard with an i7-8700k cpu

So... you're wanting to replace the the Z370 Gaming Plus with a motherboard that has Bluetooth and USB-C while keeping the 8700k?

Do you mean a USB-C port on the back or do you mean a header to connect a USB-C port on your case?

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term "bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy. 

System specs:

Ryzen 5 5600X w/Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo | ASRock B550 PG Velocita | Radeon RX 6800 Reference

16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600mhz CL16 | 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 3TB Toshiba P300

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact | Seasonic Focus GX 750W

7 minutes ago, therobo6789 said:

yo im not very tech savvy when it comes to pc parts but im wonering what motherboard i can get that has bluetooth and usb-c on it? i dont remember what name my case is but i have an Intel msi z370 gaming plus motherboard with an i7-8700k cpu

You have enough PCIe slots, you could just add PCIe cards for both USB-C and bluetooth and save some money

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    16 GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair h100i
  • Operating System
    Windows 10
Just now, Middcore said:

So... you're wanting to replace the the Z370 Gaming Plus with a motherboard that has Bluetooth and USB-C while keeping the 8700k?

Do you mean a USB-C port on the back or do you mean a header to connect a USB-C port on your case?

i want USB-C port on the on the motherboard not on my case

1 minute ago, mr fobs said:

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term "bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy. 

System specs:

Ryzen 5 5600X w/Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo | ASRock B550 PG Velocita | Radeon RX 6800 Reference

16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600mhz CL16 | 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 3TB Toshiba P300

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact | Seasonic Focus GX 750W

2 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

thanks