5 Short beeps after Starting PC

Slushii

Hi,

So whenever i start my PC i get 5 Short beeps from my motherboard and according to the instructions form the ASUS TUF B450-PLUS Gaming II, it means that the CPU has problems.

However i have done Cinebench Tests and my CPU is performing not that bad, it was 9565 pt on 8 Core Test while the normal results online are 10140.

1 Thing i have to metion aswell is that i got 2 crashes at some point and i vaguely remember that the error code did say CPU, unfortuantely i dont have that messages/dump file anymore

So my Question right now is: How do i Check my CPU if the settings are correct ( i have reset them in ryzen master to standard) and how do i check for problems if there are any 

I also have my power management mode to balanced rn since i read online that the ryzen power mode is bad?

Specs:

ASUS TUF B450-PLUS Gaming II

Ryzen 7 2700x

Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum

RTX 3060 Ti

16 GB Ram on 3200 mhz (can go to 3400 mhz but dont wanna risk anything anymore since crashes)

650W PSU

That code means your cpu is overheating or is overvolted.

58 minutes ago, WickedThunder86 said:

That code means your cpu is overheating or is overvolted.

but i have everything on standard settings for my CPU and my cooling is set to extreme in icue, the temps are normal i think ( havin things open in the backround rn so it explains the 41.40°

image.thumb.png.5204cc8ac40bae83c33d7804026347a8.png

1 hour ago, Slushii said:

but i have everything on standard settings for my CPU and my cooling is set to extreme in icue, the temps are normal i think ( havin things open in the backround rn so it explains the 41.40°

If it's happening too many times, it's best to check the pump if it is working. Check if all the cables are connected.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 hour ago, Sir Asvald said:

If it's happening too many times, it's best to check the pump if it is working. Check if all the cables are connected.

Pump is working and Cables are all connected

image.png.1fe4f8ad6ee5a73c64cc651e82c7ec85.png