My pc keeps restarting when playing games

Hermin

I have a pc with a very big problem that I have not been able to solve, I am sending this email to see if you can help me, I have a pc that whenever I go to play it restarts itself or by entering the game or when several minutes have passed with the game open. But what bothers me is that with minecraft java the pc does not restart, I don't know why, I have tried everything possible to fix it, I have spoken with windows support more than 5 times and the problem is not fixed.

these are the components:
ryzen 7 5800x
gtx 1050ti
b550-f gaming wifi
 500gb 980 evo pro from samsung
4T hard drive
850w power supply
360mm cpu cooler
32gb of ram DDR4 3200mhz

the games I play:
fortnite --------------------it restarts
minecraft ---------------- won't restart
apex legends ---------- it restarts
rocket league -----------it restarts
GTA 5 ---------------------it restarts

Have you already checked if the tempratures are ok?
And also what brand of PSU is it?

Is your CPU OCed?

Is your RAM OCed?

And also, no need to change the text style. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 hour ago, HanZie82 said:

Have you already checked if the tempratures are ok?
And also what brand of PSU is it?

Is your CPU OCed?

Is your RAM OCed?

And also, no need to change the text style. 😉

The temperature is good.

The psu is 80 plus gold

The cpu is no overcloked

The ram is not overcloked

2 minutes ago, Hermin said:

The psu is 80 plus gold

Meaningless. 80+ ratings measure efficiency, not quality. What model is it? 

Start by cleaning your graphics card drivers with DDU and then reinstalling the latest from Nvidia. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 minutes ago, Hermin said:

The psu is gamemax

Rgb 

Not a good sign, but what specific model? 

I wonder if this is the model they were essentially giving away for free to people who left positive Amazon reviews... 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Just now, Hermin said:

1 minute ago, Hermin said:

Fully modular

I pay for it, it was no free 

You quoted my post without adding any reply. 

Fully modular

I payd for it

OK, after three tries we still don't have a specific model but I'm just going to assume it's this: https://www.newegg.com/gamemax-rgb-850-850w/p/1HU-0249-00007

This PSU is a Tier C in the "lack of info" section of the tier list here on the forum.

GameMax is not a highly prestigious brand to say the least, and there are also allegedly some absolute junk units going around using GameMax branding which the company denies are theirs (why you would bother to counterfeit a frickin' GameMax instead of a Seasonic or Corsair is beyond me): 

The PSU may or may not be the cause of your current issue. If you have another PSU on hand you could test with, do so. I'd replace that GameMax on general principles, really. 

I would test with only one or two RAM modules depending on how many you have making up that 32GB.

I would clean and reinstall your display drivers as I already suggested. 

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I wonder if this is the model they were essentially giving away for free to people who left positive Amazon reviews... 

Fully modular 

I payd for it

Don't you see the text, hello

Just now, Hermin said:

Fully modular 

I payd for it

Don't you see the text, hello

Your initial post I replied to had a quote of my post and no other text. I can see your two subsequent identical posts, and I have replied to them. 

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

OK, after three tries we still don't have a specific model but I'm just going to assume it's this: https://www.newegg.com/gamemax-rgb-850-850w/p/1HU-0249-00007

This PSU is a Tier C in the "lack of info" section of the tier list here on the forum.

GameMax is not a highly prestigious brand to say the least, and there are also allegedly some absolute junk units going around using GameMax branding which the company denies are theirs (why you would bother to counterfeit a frickin' GameMax instead of a Seasonic or Corsair is beyond me): 

The PSU may or may not be the cause of your current issue. If you have another PSU on hand you could test with, do so. I'd replace that GameMax on general principles, really. 

I would test with only one or two RAM modules depending on how many you have making up that 32GB.

I would clean and reinstall your display drivers as I already suggested. 

Its that one

Your initial post I replied to had a quote of my post and no other text. I can see your two subsequent identical posts, and I have replied to them. 

I just unistalled the gpu drivers and reintalled them and i weent to open fortnite and it just restarted

Its that one

I can't believe I spended more than $3000 on the pc and some other things on the set up for nothing

4 minutes ago, Hermin said:

I can't believe I spended more than $3000 on the pc and some other things on the set up for nothing

We don't know yet what the cause of the problem is. I don't know why you're flying off the handle saying you spent all the money "for nothing." I will say it appears you cut corners by spending less than you should have on the PSU, and now it may or may not be coming back to bite you.

We don't know yet what the cause of the problem is. I don't know why you're flying off the handle saying you spent all the money "for nothing." I will say it appears you cut corners by spending less than you should have on the PSU, and now it may or may not be coming back to bite you.

Do you think you can help me or now how to fix it

Do you think you can help me or now how to fix it

I gave you two other diagnostic steps to try besides reinstalling the GPU drivers (although I doubt you actually did a clean reinstall with DDU). 

Just now, Middcore said:

I gave you two other diagnostic steps to try besides reinstalling the GPU drivers (although I doubt you actually did a clean reinstall with DDU). 

Can you explain me what DDU means?

Just now, Hermin said:

Can you explain me what DDU means?

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Just now, Hermin said:

the thing sayd i need 13 updates but I need to upgrade the thing to pro so I can't update those things. wow sorry

What the fuck are you talking about? Just download the tool, extract it, and follow the instructions.

ddu.JPG.e6fe3fa1ee319a8ac798608df014e13d.JPG

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Just download the tool, extract it, and follow the instructions.

ddu.JPG.e6fe3fa1ee319a8ac798608df014e13d.JPG

ok 1 finish 12 more to go wow am so happy, you made me laugh when you sayd What the fuck are you talking about?, jjjjjjj