Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i want to make an program or AI to learn my voice and a nother guys voice and then reproduce what i am seying live with his voice and idk were to start i have programed in python before but i am not that advanced so idk

I now what i want to do with is take 2 perfectly match mp3 clips of piple reding a text and then one of the persons can speack bormaly in the microfon and the output will be the other guy / girl voice so i loockt at tenserflow and got overwelt of the 7-9 hour tutorials so if enybody nose somthing that alredy exist that dose that or nows some more concentrated totorial for ai for begeners pls.let me know thx for reding

You're asking to do something incredibly advanced for someone who doesn't know much to begin with.

Get an idea of how python (and programming principles) work a little better and those tutorials (which are probably still quite advanced for someone experienced) might make more sense.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

Voice reproduction is a very active area of research.

The tutorial you will need to do a good job of this (indistinguishable from real life) essentially amounts to graduate or post graduate studies in the field.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME