PC turns on for split second and then off again

Dzy223

My pc doesn’t boot. When i press the power button it turns on and then immediately off. So far i have tested the psu, ram and gpu so i write them off. 
Its either the motherboard or the cpu.

The board speakers doesn't give and signal and i also tried resseting bios and battery.

The PC doesnt turn itself off when the cpu isnt installed. 

specs:

I7 5820k

machinist x99 lga 2011-v3

8gb ddr4 2400

gtx 770

650w aerocool bronze psu

"Turns on" as in you do get a boot splash or similar? Or do you just get fan spinup and then immediate poweroff?

16 minutes ago, Tech87 said:

Has the PC ever turned on?

Did it blue screen before shutting off?

No it hasn’t turned on.

10 minutes ago, BadBoyHaloCat said:

"Turns on" as in you do get a boot splash or similar? Or do you just get fan spinup and then immediate poweroff?

Fans spin up and power off

Just now, Dzy223 said:

No it hasn’t turned on.

So to be absolutely clear, the PC has never successfully turned on? You just assembled it for the first time and are trying to boot it for the first time?

If the RAM, PSU, and GPU are all known to be good, considering that CPU's just rolling over and dying is very rare, I am immediately suspicious of the Chinesium "X99" motherboard. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

So to be absolutely clear, the PC has never successfully turned on? You just assembled it for the first time and are trying to boot it for the first time?

If the RAM, PSU, and GPU are all known to be good, considering that CPU's just rolling over and dying is very rare, I am immediately suspicious of the Chinesium "X99" motherboard. 

Me and the seller are working on the problem also and that was my first though but i still wanted an extra opinion. I will want a refund as my claim of not working is declared valid. But still if anyone has any tips i will be more than thankful to hear them!