Oc 3570k on evga z77 ftw

Hey. I had this setup for a few years and never overclocked this cpu.

I need to squeeze more out of this cpu but not for games. Its for trading platform called tradestation that likes cpu and high frequency. It uses cpu the most for about 30 mins and then its not stressed that much. 

I have old prolimarech megashadow cooler and corsair h100i gtx in another cpu that im not using. I would like to ask what voltage and and GHz should  i start with? I would  aim for 4.4 4.5 if its possible

Got evga  650 p2 psu. Thanks!

Definitely don't go over 1.5v on the CPU. Here's an old thread about it.

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

4.4 is almost no brainer on 90% of the IB K serries CPUs. 4.5 and above is significantly harder and that is around where they tend to require much better cooling (yours should be fine if your TIM is not totally mummified at this point). I would say start at 1.29v and 4.3ghz, IIRC that is where I was able to get all 3 of my 3570Ks to boot and one of them even booted fine at 4.4ghz with that voltage. You might have to delid your CPU at this point, just so you know.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18