Outlook (365) - insta-fail

Go to solution Solved by Eighjan,

Update:

Don't do what I did; when you change drive letters and one includes your Outlook folders so they don't get deleted when/if your system drive fails/gets swapped... ALWAYS remember to make sure Outlook is pointed at the right drive letter, so it knows where to find the flippin' mail folders/settings...!

Has anyone else recently had Outlook "fall over" for no apparent reason?  I click/push F9 & it refuses to even trying to send/receive.

OK, a possible reason for me could be changing drive letters, but all the data files got 'pointed at' subsequently & it still refuses to work.

I've confirmed all the ports, authentications, addresses & passwords.

I've even tried "Repair" (internal Office repair?)

Looking for any further advice as to what to try - a different Client is NOT what I'm looking for.  😛

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

It did happen to me multiple times but usually after a restart its back to normal. 

10 hours ago, Kadzo said:

It did happen to me multiple times but usually after a restart its back to normal. 

I wish I was that lucky...

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

WHY NOT...?!

Update:

Don't do what I did; when you change drive letters and one includes your Outlook folders so they don't get deleted when/if your system drive fails/gets swapped... ALWAYS remember to make sure Outlook is pointed at the right drive letter, so it knows where to find the flippin' mail folders/settings...!

WHY NOT...?!