All Versions and Editions of Windows

SameOldAgony

Hello! I have been working on this project for a while and I've created a google doc containing (Nearly) all Windows Versions and their Editions (if they have them). I do update this in my spare time, updating it with new info or just fixing typos and incorrect info. Be prepared to scroll and find out versions of Windows that you (probably) didn't know existed. Changelog and plans for this are on the document.

All Versions and Editions of Windows - [v1.14]

Link to Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14HPbYMSlcDAxSoMBwlRGwQooStXClvO2zD8LbLvD3Qc/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry if the Doc is messy, I do plan on making an overhaul towards organization for the list. Again, this is a project I do in my spare time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, also I plan on adding more stuff to it, like soon I'll be adding cancelled versions of window. So version 1.2

it is excellent. I would say as Windows 1 - Windows 3.1x are only really GUI on top of MS-DOS, that I would added MS-DOS version to the list as well,  Also Windows 95 - Windows ME both come high integrate with MS-DOS.  So added MS-DOS versions from the day of Windows 1 to Windows ME would make a more full list.