Open ear headphones with 10 hour battery life.

kucharczykt

I'm looking for a pair of open ear headphones with a battery life of at least 10 hours. I assume I'll be paying over 100USD but cheaper is always better. Aftershokz is one of the more well known brands but their flagship only has 8 hours of battery life.

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Preferably something I can order off Amazon because I'll want them next week.

6 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

I'm looking for a pair of open ear headphones with a battery life of at least 10 hours. I assume I'll be paying over 100USD but cheaper is always better. Aftershokz is one of the more well known brands but their flagship only has 8 hours of battery life.

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Preferably something I can order off Amazon because I'll want them next week.

I hope this is not for use in public as people WILL hear your music very well. As for good open backs that are wireless with that battery life it is hard to find good ones for close to 100$.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

I hope this is not for use in public as people WILL hear your music very well. As for good open backs that are wireless with that battery life it is hard to find good ones for close to 100$.

Open ear not open back (e.g. bone conduction, bose frames). And no I won't be in public.

48 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

Open ear not open back (e.g. bone conduction, bose frames). And no I won't be in public.

Ooh so non in ear headphones. As of right now all those special ones just kinda suck. Except for those padded ones hooking onto the ears but they are still pretty meh at best.