Pc not turning on and not showing any signs of power

ibracool22

After carrying the pc somewhere else I plugged it in and tried turning it on and it didn't, at first I thought the outlet was dead but thats not the case and I switched the power supply connecter with another one and still nothing 

I dont know crap about power supplies so any help would be appreciated 

and the power supply does look off 

20210615_184421.jpg

20210615_184331.jpg

20210615_185905.jpg

Does the power supply make any weird noises? Can you smell anything funny in there. Do any leds light up or fans spin or is it completely dead. Did it power on previously?

1 minute ago, ThreeStripes said:

Does the power supply make any weird noises? Can you smell anything funny in there. Do any leds light up or fans spin or is it completely dead. Did it power on previously?

doesnt smell that usual no weird noises and nothing turns on and yes before moving it, It did turn on

1 minute ago, ibracool22 said:

doesnt smell that usual no weird noises and nothing turns on and yes before moving it, It did turn on

Does the cable work. Can you try a different cable or plug it into another PC or tv or something

6 minutes ago, ThreeStripes said:

Does the cable work. Can you try a different cable or plug it into another PC or tv or something

I tried a different cable and yes nothing

I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with the PSU except for the fact that it's not screwed into the case. Was it correctly screwed in when you were carrying it around? If it wasn't and the PSU was able to move around while carrying, some of the cables inside the case could have come loose or be damaged.

If you want to get into further testing, I would remove the PSU from the case, unplug everything and try to jumpstart it by bridging the pins on the ATX connector (you can look that up on the internet how to do that). Connect a FAN or some LED device or something to see if the PSU powers on, or use a multimeter if you have one. If you can set the PSU fan to always on that would work as well. 

5 minutes ago, Alvin853 said:

I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with the PSU except for the fact that it's not screwed into the case. Was it correctly screwed in when you were carrying it around? If it wasn't and the PSU was able to move around while carrying, some of the cables inside the case could have come loose or be damaged.

If you want to get into further testing, I would remove the PSU from the case, unplug everything and try to jumpstart it by bridging the pins on the ATX connector (you can look that up on the internet how to do that). Connect a FAN or some LED device or something to see if the PSU powers on, or use a multimeter if you have one. If you can set the PSU fan to always on that would work as well. 

no I unscrewed those screws a couple minutes before so I can get a look around and I'll consider going into further testing later