Asking any advice on parts for low budget PC

Budget (including currency): $500-$700

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will mainly use it for teaching and some gaming. The minimum specs I need for teaching are: Min 8GB RAM, Min CPU PassMark score of 2200, Have Windows 10 64-bit OS and Min 4GB VRAM.

Other details: I currently have a 1080P monitor but planning to add a second one. All other peripherals are accounted for. Currently using a laptop with Intel i7-4720 processor with 8GB RAM and GTX960M GPU.

Guys please recommend hardware that I can upgrade down the line without replacing major parts like the Motherboard. Cheers

It will be basically impossible to get a better desktop than your current laptop will full new parts due to the massive price increases for gpus and such.

There are some Ryzen 5 (4650G) (3400G) pre-builds on Lazada going for around ₱30.000 which would fall in your budget, that being said while those are upgradable, what you currently have isn't too bad and the parts you'd be getting wouldn't give you much of an improvement. Even stores like PCWorx, PC Express and Benstore will charge you premium prices ₱50.000+ for the most basic/modest desktop...imho currently not worth it.

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

Yes, I understand that the system I am using now is good enough but my reason is two-fold. First, the system I am using right now is already pretty old. Although I have been taking care of it to my utmost best, I'm already detecting a slow down and some GPU crashes. Second, one of my family members need a similar system like mine that's why I was thinking of getting a new desktop which is a better investment IMO than getting another laptop at a premium price that I couldn't upgrade down the line.