Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Xbox Hame pass PC games have low in game sound.

EA play is fine. Rest of my games are fine. Music is fine.

Hell even the intro videowith turn 10 games logo in Forza is fine. But as soon as the chiming sound begins the sound drops SO LOW i can barely hear them.

Just now, BaidDSB said:

Hell even the intro videowith turn 10 games logo in Forza is fine.

If you think the sound in the Forza intro is fine, I'm sure the rest is really quiet, that intro is like 5x louder than everything else.

Make sure the volume of the games is correct in the Volume mixer, and if possible try testing other outputs to see if the problem applies to all outputs.

20 minutes ago, KaitouX said:

If you think the sound in the Forza intro is fine, I'm sure the rest is really quiet, that intro is like 5x louder than everything else.

Make sure the volume of the games is correct in the Volume mixer, and if possible try testing other outputs to see if the problem applies to all outputs.

They do the LOUD AF INTRO FROM THE XBOX 360 DAYS and then little quiet game noises :p.

59 minutes ago, KaitouX said:

38 minutes ago, jaslion said:

They do the LOUD AF INTRO FROM THE XBOX 360 DAYS and then little quiet game noises :p.

Not just forza, but also Gears 5. In fact i played forza on game pass on my last system and this sound issue wasnt there then.

So i realized it. Like even in game car engine sound and everything is super low