the linus tech tips wallpaper that looks like big sur

That's Plagiarism..

According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, to "plagiarize" means:

• to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
  • to use (another's production) without crediting the source
  • to commit literary theft
  • to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source

5800X3D -30 CO | 7900 XT | 2x32Gb Vengeance @ 3600 | MSI X470 | Sabrent Rocket 512 | 2x1Tb Vulcan T-Force | Seasonic Focus GX-750 Gold

Dell S3220DGF - curved 32" 1440p 165Hz

If you're wanting to use it as a desktop background or such then it would be a pain to remove the white banner where it says Linus Tech Tips. If you want something that looks similar to use as a desktop background without the Linus Tech Tips branding on it search "Big sur inspired background" for other similar designs.

If you're wanting to use the design for your own logo then it would be pretty poor to rip off other peoples designs and logos like that. You'd be much better off creating your own logo/banner.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

-> Moved to Off Topic

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 8:36 AM, Spotty said:

If you're wanting to use it as a desktop background or such then it would be a pain to remove the white banner where it says Linus Tech Tips. If you want something that looks similar to use as a desktop background without the Linus Tech Tips branding on it search "Big sur inspired background" for other similar designs.

If you're wanting to use the design for your own logo then it would be pretty poor to rip off other peoples designs and logos like that. You'd be much better off creating your own logo/banner.

its not for my own logo cause i dont have one, i just like the design.

• 7 months later...

Hi! I edited it. Just use it for your self

ltt.png.1e71cd573a570583be7b4543d37ae42b0.tiff

My PC Setup

CPU: Intel Core i5-1135G7  Graphics Card: Intel Iris X Graphics  RAM: 8GB DDR4 RAM  Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD  Display: 15.6in Laptop Display + SAMSUNG SMART MONITOR 27" LS27AM500NEXXP  Keyboard: Redragon K617 FIZZ