Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unstable network

I got 25 ping, 11 jitter, 15mpbs download, and 2mbps upload wireless router connection. Still I'm experiencing screen freeze in Dota2. Sometimes the game just doesn't respond for a few seconds. So frustrating when it comes to fighting and it happened I can't do anything but to wait it out. Please help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

list isp,router, if your using wired or wireless and if its a console or desk top.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dogwitch said:

list isp,router, if your using wired or wireless and if its a console or desk top.

Wireless desktop

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Drayad said:

I got 25 ping, 11 jitter, 15mpbs download, and 2mbps upload wireless router connection. Still I'm experiencing screen freeze in Dota2. Sometimes the game just doesn't respond for a few seconds. So frustrating when it comes to fighting and it happened I can't do anything but to wait it out. Please help.

What makes you certain the issue is with your network?

Does the issue also occur in other games?

PSU Tier List      AMD Motherboard Tier List      SSD Tier List

If I helped you out, please leave a thumbs up. It's appreciated.

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tech87 said:

What makes you certain the issue is with your network?

Does the issue also occur in other games?

Yes in warzone but not as bad in Dota2.😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drayad said:

Yes in warzone but not as bad in Dota2.😭

I'm guessing using an Ethernet cable is not an option?

CPU: i7 4790K |CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Z97-A | RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Memory 1600mhz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 120GB Kingston V300 SSD | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

 

Audio: Behringer 302USB Xenyx 5 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Neewer NW-700 Mic | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card

 

Networking gear:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | HP MicroServer G7 NAS | Dell PowerEdge R210 II SCCM Server

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2021 at 1:34 PM, Drayad said:

Wireless desktop

If this is due to a networking issue, then converting to a wired connection would likely solve the problem. When you’re on WiFi, latency will always be an issue, so adjust expectations.

 

There might be a few things you can tune on your WiFi. But you’d need to tell us the make/model of the wireless router, wireless adapter, the WiFi settings on the router and run a wireless survey.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×