Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How is my build???

Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XsNxBc

 

Cheaper overall, no performance loss and allows you a bigger budget for the gpu.

 

Case has good airflow instead of the bad h510 too.

1 minute ago, Ziadahmed2412008 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nDddht

I have a budget of 1500usd any comments should i edited anything in this build

This list needs alot of change, but we need to know -
-When you plan to buy
-Your country
-What you are using the PC for.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Link to post
Share on other sites

looks pretty solid, youre probably not going to get that card for 500$ up

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MKI said:

looks pretty solid, youre probably not going to get that card for 500$ up

id disagree.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Downkey said:

This list needs alot of change, but we need to know -
-When you plan to buy
-Your country
-What you are using the PC for.

I want to buy it like in the next month

My country egypt

Gaming and maybe streaming

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.00 @ B&H)
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($172.00 @ Walmart)
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Silicon Power A80 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($700.00)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: MSI MPG A-GF 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($94.97 @ Amazon)
Total: $1530.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-14 08:34 EDT-0400

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Downkey said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.00 @ B&H)
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($172.00 @ Walmart)
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Silicon Power A80 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($700.00)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: MSI MPG A-GF 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($94.97 @ Amazon)
Total: $1530.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-14 08:34 EDT-0400

I think it wont be possible to get the 3080 at that price this year

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×