How should I carry out my DIY 75% build?

Nmistry09

I'm looking to buy a new keyboard, and move away from the corsair k70 that I currently have. 

A few things that I'm looking for:

- 75% layout

- Sturdy case

- Nice quality keycaps (I have double-shot PBT keycaps, and after a few years of normal use, they started breaking, don't know if that's normal or not)

- Don't mind if there isn't any RGB, but kind of preferred

- Trying to move away from tactile switches, either quiet or clicky is fine by me (not mx blue-like clickiness, but something similar to a banana split or something like that

- Hot Swappable PCB, I'm not trying to solder anything

Thanks in advance!

20 minutes ago, geo3 said:

So the GMMK Pro then.

Wow, I didn't know this was a thing. It seems like the perfect solution to my problems! Is there anything I should know prior to ordering it though?

14 minutes ago, Nmistry09 said:

Wow, I didn't know this was a thing. It seems like the perfect solution to my problems! Is there anything I should know prior to ordering it though?

They don't really keep them in stock so you will have to wait until the next batch is run. But that's not really anything new to the high-end keyboard scene. 

6 hours ago, Nmistry09 said:

You will need to buy your own switches and keycaps - the board does not come with either pre installed. Honestly a good thing since it offers a lot more choice for you to decide what you want.