Noticed weird wet looking spot on the backside of my motherboard

Hey, ive recently bought a brand new Asrock b450 Steel legend. So i unboxed it and everything looked good but when i looked on the backside of the board, I saw this weird kind off wet looking spot under where i would assume the vrm's are. 

Why is the spot there and should i be concerned? (sorry for bad pic, this is the best shot i could get of it)

mothabord.jpg

Looks like grease from your hands. Either way, that is nothing and its fine.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

16 minutes ago, Stevenage said:

Why is the spot there and should i be concerned? (sorry for bad pic, this is the best shot i could get of it)

Flux from the soldering process during production @Stevenage. No, this is quite normal.

Just now, gal-m said:

Flux from the soldering process during production @Stevenage. No, this is quite normal.

ah thanks for the info. 

6 minutes ago, Stevenage said:

ah thanks for the info. 

Select a reply for the answer and close this thread. Look for a "Tick symbol" at the end of a reply.
🙂

20 minutes ago, gal-m said:

No, It's oil from the VRM thermal pads. Very common, this topic comes up so often, it's crazy.

9 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

It's oil from the VRM thermal pads.

Could be that as well @Blue4130.

It looks like thermal pad grease. It tends to sip out of VRM and chipset coolers and sometimes even through small holes on PCB to the other side.