R5 3600 high voltage on load

jaya dinesh

I have brought a 3600 recently I need to know are these volts are safe ? And why is my utilisation is all over the place when I ran the r23 multi core

IMG_20210613_131127.jpg

IMG_20210613_131058.jpg

26 minutes ago, jaya dinesh said:

I have brought a 3600 recently I need to know are these volts are safe ?

High idle voltages are normal in Zen CPUs, and anything about 1.42-1.45 should be fine.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

This is the stock voltage and clock speed. 

I have the Ryzen 5 3600 and trying downclocking and overclocking to see which is the best for performance without going over the limits.

I would recommend you to go into the BIOS and try set the voltage and clock speed or download Ryzen Master (https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master) so you can easily monitor and make changes. 

I am personally using the CPU at 4,025 ghz with 1.15v but you can customize it to match your style of work/gaming. 

The stock profile is ok but the voltage is higher out of the box to be safer. IMO you should try and set it to match your fittings because in my situation I am currently using a 

GTX 1650 (thanks to the prices and stocks of GPUs) and either way can't use it to it's max potential and that's why I chose to downclock a bit.

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

High idle voltages are normal in Zen CPUs, and anything about 1.42-1.45 should be fine.

Ohh okok thank you for your reply

1 hour ago, fetwart said:

This is the stock voltage and clock speed. 

I have the Ryzen 5 3600 and trying downclocking and overclocking to see which is the best for performance without going over the limits.

I would recommend you to go into the BIOS and try set the voltage and clock speed or download Ryzen Master (https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master) so you can easily monitor and make changes. 

I am personally using the CPU at 4,025 ghz with 1.15v but you can customize it to match your style of work/gaming. 

The stock profile is ok but the voltage is higher out of the box to be safer. IMO you should try and set it to match your fittings because in my situation I am currently using a 

GTX 1650 (thanks to the prices and stocks of GPUs) and either way can't use it to it's max potential and that's why I chose to downclock a bit.

Sure I'll look into it thank you for your reply