Would it bottleneck? (i-5 6500, and GTX 1050 ti)

Would a Core i-5 6500, and a GTX 1050 ti bottleneck badly

would the performance be better with the graphics card or worse (8Gb of ram BTW)

4 minutes ago, LeggyBoi2 said:

would the performance be better with the graphics card or worse (8Gb of ram BTW)

Better or worse compared to...? Not having the GPU at all and using the onboard graphics? It would be better, obviously. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 minutes ago, LeggyBoi2 said:

That's not really how bottlenecking works.

It's about whether your CPU would be able to let your GPU run at its full potential in your games or apps. Or vice versa.

Here's an example—Say you have your i5-6500 and bought an RTX 3080. Your new 3080 will most likely not be able to run at its full potential in virtually all games since the 6500 wouldn't be able to keep it fed with commands and data. Same concept applies if you have an i7-10700K with your 1050Ti, the GPU would be able to run at its full potential, but the 10700K would barely break a sweat. In either case, the bottlenecked part would be wasted.

There's more to bottlenecking than what I said above, but this explanation basically covers most scenarios most people will encounter when considering bottlenecks.

MAIN SYSTEM: Intel i9 10850K | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4-3600C16 | RTX 3070 FE | MSI Z490 Gaming Carbon WIFI | Corsair H100i Pro 240mm AIO | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus SSDs | EVGA SuperNova 850 P2 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Razer Cynosa V2 | Corsair Scimitar Elite | Gigabyte G27Q

Other Devices: iPhone 12 128GB | Nintendo Switch | Surface Pro 7+ (work device)

yeah, hopefully i can turn this school computer i got into a decent gaming PC, it can run some games decently, but it uses VGA, and on board graphics makes it slow

2 minutes ago, Alcarin said:

That's not really how bottlenecking works.

It's about whether your CPU would be able to let your GPU run at its full potential in your games or apps. Or vice versa.

Here's an example—Say you have your i5-6500 and bought an RTX 3080. Your new 3080 will most likely not be able to run at its full potential in virtually all games since the 6500 wouldn't be able to keep it fed with commands and data. Same concept applies if you have an i7-10700K with your 1050Ti, the GPU would be able to run at its full potential, but the 10700K would barely break a sweat. In either case, the bottlenecked part would be wasted.

There's more to bottlenecking than what I said above, but this explanation basically covers most scenarios most people will encounter when considering bottlenecks.

I mean i know that but, where i am its 10 PM and im already dying

Mmk.

Well in any case there's no bottlenecking to be concerned about with those parts. You can also buy a VGA to DVI adapter if you need it.

MAIN SYSTEM: Intel i9 10850K | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4-3600C16 | RTX 3070 FE | MSI Z490 Gaming Carbon WIFI | Corsair H100i Pro 240mm AIO | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus SSDs | EVGA SuperNova 850 P2 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Razer Cynosa V2 | Corsair Scimitar Elite | Gigabyte G27Q

i mean the resolution is kinda low compared to what im used to

1 hour ago, LeggyBoi2 said:

i mean the resolution is kinda low compared to what im used to

Well that's even better for your 1050Ti.