Shoestring budget build using Intel Core i5 6400 CPU

I have a dead Lenovo AIO 700 24 inch purportedly because the motherboard is faulty and Lenovo service center cannot provide a spare.

I was thinking of building a PC on a shoestring using the Intel Core i5 6400 CPU salvaged from the Lenovo AIO.

From my research I understand that I am limited to intel 100 series and 200 series Motherboards. The only motherboard I am able to find in the local market in India is a Gigabyte GA-H110M-H.

I have an HP Micro ATX case from an old prebuilt that I hope to use. I was thinking of retrofitting a Gigabyte P450B 450W Power Supply to power the rig.

I intend to use a Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz C16 Memory with the MoBo.

Also for the shoe string budget rig I plan to use a Ant Esports VS500L Power Supply. I have a Crucial MX500 250 GB SSD which I hope to load the OS on. 

I have the wireless keyboard and mouse from the AIO. Also have a 24" 1080p monitor.

Could someone tell me if this configuration could work out for a home PC mainly for internet browsing and media consumption and light Office work. I intend to keep the rig for 2 years or so till the current high price scenario of parts eases out.

Also would be obliged if someone could guide me on how to salvage the LCD panel from the AIO and make use as a display.

Thanks.

Visagamani

A couple things:

The pb series of gigabyte is a guaranteed pc killer psu. It dies for no reason doing anything or nothing and kills your system.

As for the system can it work? Yes but should you? Maybe. Also I can find the motherboard for that lenovo on ebay so why not just get that?

What is your budget?