Headsets under £150 ($211 US)

PSJack

Hello,

I'm looking for a headset that is under £150. It needs to have a decent mic (i will get an external mic in a couple months) and needs to sound great in games (hearing footsteps etc). I'd like for music to sound ok, and I don't mind if its wireless, however I'd hope that it has wired capability via a 3.5mm cable.

Thanks,

Jack

7 minutes ago, PSJack said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a headset that is under £150. It needs to have a decent mic (i will get an external mic in a couple months) and needs to sound great in games (hearing footsteps etc). I'd like for music to sound ok, and I don't mind if its wireless, however I'd hope that it has wired capability via a 3.5mm cable.

Thanks,

Jack

Cooler Master MH752. Suits for everything above. Comfortable. Balanced sound. Will sound great for music as well. Not just games. Has a USB dongle and 3.5mm.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

19 minutes ago, Tigerleon said:

Cooler Master MH752. Suits for everything above. Comfortable. Balanced sound. Will sound great for music as well. Not just games. Has a USB dongle and 3.5mm.

Thanks, these look great! I'll definitely be checking out some reviews to see what other people think of them.

46 minutes ago, PSJack said:

Thanks, these look great! I'll definitely be checking out some reviews to see what other people think of them.

Do that! Also specifically look at Z reviews because he knows his shit a lot of times with audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

VR > Valve index kit

7 minutes ago, Tigerleon said:

Do that! Also specifically look at Z reviews because he knows his shit a lot of times with audio.

Appreciate it, I'll look into it now. I've heard that the mic isn't great, but they don't seem to be reputable sources. Do you know what the Mic is like?

1 hour ago, PSJack said:

Appreciate it, I'll look into it now. I've heard that the mic isn't great, but they don't seem to be reputable sources. Do you know what the Mic is like?

The mic is the best I've ever heard for that price especially on a gaming headset

My PC specs & audio gear

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

VR > Valve index kit