Request For Comments for my new webapp

Hello everyone! I really love ltt community - your opinion matters to me - be honest say what you think.

For over a year I've been working on a an app to help find time to meet with friends. My standard problem is that me and my palls know we want to meet (online gaming (DST) or a board game or bikes...) but when it comes to the "WHEN?" the idea dies out. It's hard to find time that works for everyone. I could do a doodle poll - fine - but I hate these polls.... There has got to be a bettery way.

So I made whenwe.me. The idea is that I create "Forbidden Stars evening", send them the link, and then whenwe.me will ask people - one at a time, the least bothered person, no broadcast spamming - about the current proposed date.

They accept it or propose a different one. whenwe.me remembers when can't make it, and highlights such dates red to guide the proposals.

What do you think? Does it makes sense? Would you use something like this? What's missing for this to be useful?

Thanks!

What would be necessary in my opinion would be to have some way to see what are the more popular options, like with a strip diagram 

Got it. I think I'll add a full calendar view instead of the strip and mark popular options green.

On 6/16/2021 at 9:23 AM, VFXGuy said:

Looks very professional

Thanks!

5 hours ago, extremegf said:

Thanks!

How did you make it so good. Also what hosting platform are you using and where did you get your SSL certificate and which one? I'm trying to build a couple websites on a minute budget and so far I only have 2 domains, haven't bought anything else. (I don't code but I have a basic knowledge of HTML so am just customising templates)