What was your first camera?

5 hours ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

Sh*t you have had alot of cameras.

That's the nice thing about many film cameras (and older digital cameras) They are really not that expensive. My wife uses a Minolta SRT that was under $100. I have a shelf full of old soviet and other cheap rangefinders that are less than $50. Hell, old kodaks and other plentiful cameras can be had for $10.

11 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

That's the nice thing about many film cameras (and older digital cameras) They are really not that expensive. My wife uses a Minolta SRT that was under $100. I have a shelf full of old soviet and other cheap rangefinders that are less than $50. Hell, old kodaks and other plentiful cameras can be had for $10.

Oh.

Like a lot of people, the Pentax K1000 was my introduction to photography. Heck of a soft spot for it. Wish I still had it.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

My first camera was something out of a happy meal that took 110 film. Didn’t use it much because paying for film and development as a 11 year old sucks. 

For my 13th birthday, I got a Kyocera FineCam l3v digicam, which was a godsend for my as I no longer needed to spend what little allowance I got on film, though NIMH AAs we’re definitely purchased. I could now shoot with impunity, and I certainly got a lot of use from it well into High School, even shooting for a couple yearbooks. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…