I'm in need of a better Airflow Case! Any suggestions ?

Go to solution Solved by IkeaGnome,
On 6/7/2021 at 6:50 AM, KarlLagerfeuer said:

Thx for the replie. Budget whise, it would be nice if its not like a 150/200 €/$ Case. Something thats not ugly as hell but provides good airflow, while holding  360 rad at top. I have two SSDs and one HDD.

Edit: That Said, i think my 280 Arctic is enough for my CPU and it would be enough to put that on top, so My 3090 can get the pure fresh air from the front Fans. Therefore i need a case where i can fit my 280 Rad from Artic (its a biggy) on top without killing my Ram XD.

So Its more Important to me that the GPU ist getting enough fresh Air! Thats my main goal, get the Temps down on the GPU without Watercooling it.

Corair 4000d airflow would do well if you're sticking to the 280mm. 5000d if you think you might go 360mm later.

As far as the rest, top mount or front mount doesn't change a whole lot. Just make sure part of the rad is above the pump. If you go front mount, tilt it towards the back for a little bit so that the air can go to the rad. Hoses would go into the bottom of the rad in either case. You could also set the rad on top of the case, mount the pump and then mount the rad so it stays at the high spot. 

<removed by moderation>

3 minutes ago, tdkid said:

threads usually dont close unless a mod closes them for something such as violating the rules. after a time they will get a warning on them like ":this threaf is old, maybe you should start a new one".

with what i have seen the best person to pay attention to on airflow cases is steve from gamers nexus as they are very biased towards cases with good airflow and will call out any case or company that says their case does but really doesnt. at the current time i would avoid anything NZXT because they are having an issue with their PCIe riser cables causing fires inside people's cases.

Hahah the 'Burning Man' Case from NZXT was a blast to watch in their Videos 😄 But Jokes Asside, thanks for the suggestion. I will read more of their 'Airflow Cases' Articles and may this Thread age in Peace and Harmony 😂

8 hours ago, tdkid said:

threads usually dont close unless a mod closes them for something such as violating the rules. after a time they will get a warning on them like ":this threaf is old, maybe you should start a new one".

with what i have seen the best person to pay attention to on airflow cases is steve from gamers nexus as they are very biased towards cases with good airflow and will call out any case or company that says their case does but really doesnt. at the current time i would avoid anything NZXT because they are having an issue with their PCIe riser cables causing fires inside people's cases.

keep in mind that gn ONLY test with 1 set of hardware, 3 fan ONLY and dose not test water cooling.

one test is w/e fans came with the case from the factory.

then he will add 2 front nutua fans and 1 in back.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3477-case-fan-standardization-tests-noise-normalized-thermals

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 6/17/2021 at 9:24 PM, thrasher_565 said:

keep in mind that gn ONLY test with 1 set of hardware, 3 fan ONLY and dose not test water cooling.

one test is w/e fans came with the case from the factory.

then he will add 2 front nutua fans and 1 in back.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3477-case-fan-standardization-tests-noise-normalized-thermals

yeah, thats why i asked i the first Place. I knew many of the Reviews on cases, but they only apply for certain Builds. So i wanted to ask the People here that actually Use he Cases as DailyDrivers with diferent Setups. ^^

5 hours ago, KarlLagerfeuer said:

yeah, thats why i asked i the first Place. I knew many of the Reviews on cases, but they only apply for certain Builds. So i wanted to ask the People here that actually Use he Cases as DailyDrivers with diferent Setups. ^^

safe to say you have a some what mesh front on the case should be good. lots of people on here dont care about temps only looks so they pic a crap case for temps then com plane why there fans are loud...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

-Thread Cleaned- (I know I'm late)

Please keep discussion on topic and aimed at helping Author (OP); Arguing who's right and wrong does not answer the Author's question.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25