Changing Some Parts No Post

ShakeNBake0913

So i just got a new motherboard for my computer, i was running before a Gigabyte A320M-S2H Motherboard, I wanted to have more Ram for my computer, i have plugged in every cord that is needed, i have figured out which stick of ram was having the Ram issue, i have BIOS flashed it twice just incase the first one didn't help. I have unplugged and plugged in everything just to see if there was a short but sadly its not, i have done everything in my power to try and make this computer turn on and post but now i am in a standstill ATM, i need this computer to work on videos as well as my college work, ATM i am working off of my phone and Ipad because this is my only computer in the house so if anyone can help i would really appreciate it. 

Heres my Discord if you want to maybe go step by step on how to properly fix it 

Discord 🖤𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝🖤#6969 

PC Parts 

Ryzen 5 3600

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II 

GTX 1650

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB Ram/One doesn't work after i changed motherboards 

ThermalTake Smart 500W 

SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 250GB

I already see a potential cause, namely Corsair RAM.
For some reason Corsair sticks are getting to be infamous for not acting right with Ryzen setups, this is a trend long established by now and a recurring theme in troubleshooting threads like this one.

Since you'd already indicated you have a bad stick from what I'm seeing, get a set of G. Skill sticks for something that is hassle-free with Ryzen and go with it, this should correct the problem. With the new set you'll know all that should be OK and it's not like you don't need a new set anyway.
PC 3600 sticks are about right for that build and won't cost too much either.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

On 6/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, Devryd said:

Which BIOS version did you flash?

The version that i am using is the most recent one and that is Version 4301 Which was dated 2021/03/29

On 6/6/2021 at 8:58 AM, Beerzerker said:

I already see a potential cause, namely Corsair RAM.
For some reason Corsair sticks are getting to be infamous for not acting right with Ryzen setups, this is a trend long established by now and a recurring theme in troubleshooting threads like this one.

Since you'd already indicated you have a bad stick from what I'm seeing, get a set of G. Skill sticks for something that is hassle-free with Ryzen and go with it, this should correct the problem. With the new set you'll know all that should be OK and it's not like you don't need a new set anyway.
PC 3600 sticks are about right for that build and won't cost too much either.

Do you think that the reason its not posting is because of the Ram that its not allowing it to post, When i do turn on the computer it goes through all the LED codes but stops at Boot. Do you think that could be the reason for my issues with Booting properly 

It's possible, many have had trouble out of Corsair RAM with Ryzen before.

Still, since you did indicate a stick was acting up it's not like you don't need to replace the set you have already, G. Skill sticks aren't problematic with Ryzen so get a set of those. I'd suggest looking at the Trident series, Royals are good too but may not be your thing.
It's also been said by many 3600 is the sweet spot for Ryzen, a nice PC3600 set with good timings will do well in your build. If you want, a higher PC rated set will be OK too but will also cost more - What you get in the end is up to you.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana

On 6/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, Beerzerker said:

It's possible, many have had trouble out of Corsair RAM with Ryzen before.

Still, since you did indicate a stick was acting up it's not like you don't need to replace the set you have already, G. Skill sticks aren't problematic with Ryzen so get a set of those. I'd suggest looking at the Trident series, Royals are good too but may not be your thing.
It's also been said by many 3600 is the sweet spot for Ryzen, a nice PC3600 set with good timings will do well in your build. If you want, a higher PC rated set will be OK too but will also cost more - What you get in the end is up to you.

What I ended up getting was G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3600

On 6/9/2021 at 6:40 AM, ShakeNBake0913 said:

What I ended up getting was G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3600

Sounds good to me, let us know how it does.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:34 AM, Beerzerker said:

Sounds good to me, let us know how it does.

So i just plugged in the new RAM, got the system booted but now onlyRam slot 1&2 are working and Ram Slot 3&4 aren't working, i have been trying to figure out what i can do to fix that problem because i would like the whole 32GB, TBH this is the last thing to do and the whole computer will be completed but im having problems with the RAM