Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HD 560S vs DT990 Pro + GSP 300

Hello. Currently i'm using DT990 Pro and GSP 300, originally i bought 990s for everyday use and gaming, but they are way too harsh for me in shooters, gunshots in Apex and Warzone make my ears hurt.

So i got GSP 300 just for gaming, i've tried different headsets, Logitech, HyperX etc, and they are by far the best for me in that price range. They have a very clear sound, are comfortable enough, positioning is decent, and they're not harsh at all. 

The problem is, 990s are more comfortable, especially in long use (GSP get hot inside), also they have siginificantly better positioning, and they sound better in music, movies etc (GSP are fine, sound is maybe even more "clean", but its completely flat).

 

Also i hate the cable on 990s.

 

I've been looking for something that will combine best of them, and i watched couple reviews of HD 560S, looks like they might be it.

If i sold both, i could buy them for that money. Would that be a good idea? Basicly i need 990s with less harsh gunshots, and maybe slightly "cleaner" sound.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Holo said:

Hello. Currently i'm using DT990 Pro and GSP 300, originally i bought 990s for everyday use and gaming, but they are way too harsh for me in shooters, gunshots in Apex and Warzone make my ears hurt.

So i got GSP 300 just for gaming, i've tried different headsets, Logitech, HyperX etc, and they are by far the best for me in that price range. They have a very clear sound, are comfortable enough, positioning is decent, and they're not harsh at all. 

The problem is, 990s are more comfortable, especially in long use (GSP get hot inside), also they have siginificantly better positioning, and they sound better in music, movies etc (GSP are fine, sound is maybe even more "clean", but its completely flat).

 

Also i hate the cable on 990s.

 

I've been looking for something that will combine best of them, and i watched couple reviews of HD 560S, looks like they might be it.

If i sold both, i could buy them for that money. Would that be a good idea? Basicly i need 990s with less harsh gunshots, and maybe slightly "cleaner" sound.

Just EQ them down. They should have a pretty "clean" sound them being detailed. If you mean cleaner as in flat or neutral in the sound then sennheisers' headphones are gonna be the best. There are the HD 58X from drop.com which are very good for imaging and locating sounds whilst not being harsh in the treble. 

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio or about your PC.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 9700k, GPU > RTX 2070 8gb, RAM > Corsair Vengance 2x8gb 3000mhz, Motherboard > Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi, Storage > 1TB HDD & 2pcs of 500gb M2 SSDs, Cooling > H100I Corsair Platinum, PSU > Corsair RM750X V2

🎧Current Audio Setup For Gaming/Music🎧

Philips Fidelio X2HR as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

The T.bone SC400 XLR mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > Razer Chroma v2 Orange Switches

Mouse > Cooler Master MM711, had a G502 HERO but was too heavy for my liking.

VR > Valve index kit

Why spend thousands on peripherals and your PC and forget one of the most important things... Audio.

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tigerleon said:

Just EQ them down. They should have a pretty "clean" sound them being detailed. If you mean cleaner as in flat or neutral in the sound then sennheisers' headphones are gonna be the best. There are the HD 58X from drop.com which are very good for imaging and locating sounds whilst not being harsh in the treble. 

Thanks, i've tried EQ but it didnt help a lot, i might be doing it wrong but i'd prefer to simply get different headphones.

I'm from Poland, massdrop unfortunately is no longer a good option in EU because of delivery and custom fees. Is 58X a rebrand of some other Sennheiser headphones? And is it better than 560S, not just for gaming but universal use, music etc? In most reviews they are described as better then other 5 and 6 series.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holo said:

Thanks, i've tried EQ but it didnt help a lot, i might be doing it wrong but i'd prefer to simply get different headphones.

I'm from Poland, massdrop unfortunately is no longer a good option in EU because of delivery and custom fees. Is 58X a rebrand of some other Sennheiser headphones? And is it better than 560S, not just for gaming but universal use, music etc? In most reviews they are described as better then other 5 and 6 series.

The 58x is a retune HD 599 in a HD 600 series chassis. Really good for gaming and certainly not as hatch as the 990 and I personally prefer it over a 560 

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rice guru said:

The 58x is a retune HD 599 in a HD 600 series chassis. Really good for gaming and certainly not as hatch as the 990 and I personally prefer it over a 560 

I can get 599, i was considering them before buying 990, but some opinions said they are not that good for music (poor bass as i recall).

I just read another review of 560s and it says they do sound great but only after changing pads for some specific ones that are almost impossible to buy and very expensive, before that they are mediocre and worse for the price than for example K702..

Im completely lost now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Holo said:

I can get 599, i was considering them before buying 990, but some opinions said they are not that good for music (poor bass as i recall).

I just read another review of 560s and it says they do sound great but only after changing pads for some specific ones that are almost impossible to buy and very expensive, before that they are mediocre and worse for the price than for example K702..

Im completely lost now.

the 599 bass response is poor because its an open back it defintitely doesnt have as much bass as the 990 but its warm and definitely present if bass is a concern I would get the massdrop 58x if you have that as an option. the 560 is pretty good if you like flat and neutral sound audiophiles love them because they are flat and dont require a lot of power and are relatively affordable. I personlly dont like flat sounding headphones so I personally am not a fan of them. in terms of gaming their postional audio performance is wonky so i find it hard to reccomend. the 702 is ok like I said positional audio in them isnt the greatest. if you want adecent bass response that is able to be run on the gsp 300 it performs basically as good as the 990 for gaming but without the super harsh treble I would go for a pair of beyerdynamic tygrs if you can find them in stock otherwise the hd 58x is overall my favorite pick but an alternative is the 599 they are just tuned differently

 

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, rice guru said:

the 599 bass response is poor because its an open back it defintitely doesnt have as much bass as the 990 but its warm and definitely present if bass is a concern I would get the massdrop 58x if you have that as an option. the 560 is pretty good if you like flat and neutral sound audiophiles love them because they are flat and dont require a lot of power and are relatively affordable. I personlly dont like flat sounding headphones so I personally am not a fan of them. in terms of gaming their postional audio performance is wonky so i find it hard to reccomend. the 702 is ok like I said positional audio in them isnt the greatest. if you want adecent bass response that is able to be run on the gsp 300 it performs basically as good as the 990 for gaming but without the super harsh treble I would go for a pair of beyerdynamic tygrs if you can find them in stock otherwise the hd 58x is overall my favorite pick but an alternative is the 599 they are just tuned differently

 

Like i said, since massdrop closed its EU warehouse, its no longer an option because of how expensive it would be with transport and custom fees, and theres no return or warranty.

I can buy 599 much cheaper than 560S, so i might give them a try. TYGR are out of stock everywhere i look, and last price is also much higher, but i think its a set with mic or something like that, i dont know, cant buy them anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Holo said:

Like i said, since massdrop closed its EU warehouse, its no longer an option because of how expensive it would be with transport and custom fees, and theres no return or warranty.

I can buy 599 much cheaper than 560S, so i might give them a try. TYGR are out of stock everywhere i look, and last price is also much higher, but i think its a set with mic or something like that, i dont know, cant buy them anyway.

https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/tygr-300-r.html they are available in the beyerdynamic store directly if you are still interested in them.

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rice guru said:

https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/tygr-300-r.html they are available in the beyerdynamic store directly if you are still interested in them.

Nice, so they are like 990s but less harsh? If thats the case, they would be perfect, same price as 560S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Holo said:

Nice, so they are like 990s but less harsh? If thats the case, they would be perfect, same price as 560S.

They are exactlye that they are 32 ohm 990s but retuned to be less harsh the bass is affected as well but it has a deeper bass extension and and more forward mids than the 990. Overall they are just a more forgiving less harsh headphone than the 990 I encourage you to look at reviews for them I feel DMS has the best review on them so far or at least the one I find I aggree with the most.

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Holo said:
Spoiler

I'd encourage you to try out two, or several different headphones. He400se, hd560s, others of your choice. Sennhesier, Beyer, Hifiman-frankly most of the 'audiophile' industry have standard 14-30 day returns on most to all of their products, and they don't require defects to return. Because of these policies, I'd recommend taking advantage of them without abusing them. In other words, I'd buy several headphones, audition them, see what you like best, and send back the ones you decide not to keep. How each person experiences audio is subjective. There really isn't a one-size-fits-all solution for all ears out there, and It's unlikely that the general consensus of reviews is going to reflect your opinion. 

 

Hell, I might encourage you to try out headphones above the weight class (In terms of price at least) you're looking at- Hd660S, hd600, Hifiman sundaras, Anandas, Emu teaks, honestly whatever strikes your fancy. Just... make sure to read the return policies, and don't abuse the system. Buying 3, 4 headphones to audition and perhaps return is okay. Doing this with 15, isn't. 

Message hidden to clean The thread 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 
My build:
CPU: 10700k Oc'd to 5.0 ghz                            GPU: RTX 3070 ventus 2x
Motherboard: Asus z490-v                                Cooler: Deepcool castle ex 120mm
Ram: Team tforce delta 32gb 3200mhz cl16     Case: Phanteks p418r (p360a ripoff) 
PSU: Apevia Prestige 800w

Notes:
Spoiler

To me the 10700k seems pretty underrated. It's a very solid cpu. at 5.0ghz it draws 175-185w under full load. the Asus z490-v is a sh*t teir motherboard, I wouldn't recommend it for anything past a 10600k for light oc's only. Tforce ram is pretty but cpu cooler clearance can be an issue on them, so beware. the RTX 3070 is obviously a great card, but the ventus 2x is just horrible. Don't buy it, not now, not ever. It's flimsy af, you can't increase the stock power limit, the cooler is worse than the one on the 3070FE. If it's a choice between this and nothing, choose nothing. The deepcool castle ex 120mm isn't really on sale outside of prebuilts, but it's a nice pretty cooler, gets my 10700k up to 96c after a prime95 cpu test for 15 minutes. The p418r is basically what it looks like. P360a, slap a few cyberpowerpc logos on it, and you're golden. The Apevia Prestige 800w is bad, but not terrible. Runs respectably quiet and isn't a bomb. More than a lot of PSU's in prebuilts can claim.

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

I'd encourage you to try out two, or several different headphones. He400se, hd560s, others of your choice. Sennhesier, Beyer, Hifiman-frankly most of the 'audiophile' industry have standard 14-30 day returns on most to all of their products, and they don't require defects to return. Because of these policies, I'd recommend taking advantage of them without abusing them. In other words, I'd buy several headphones, audition them, see what you like best, and send back the ones you decide not to keep. How each person experiences audio is subjective. There really isn't a one-size-fits-all solution for all ears out there, and It's unlikely that the general consensus of reviews is going to reflect your opinion. 

 

Hell, I might encourage you to try out headphones above the weight class (In terms of price at least) you're looking at- Hd660S, hd600, Hifiman sundaras, Anandas, Emu teaks, honestly whatever strikes your fancy. Just... make sure to read the return policies, and don't abuse the system. Buying 3, 4 headphones to audition and perhaps return is okay. Doing this with 15, isn't. 

Its obvious that testing bunch of headphones would be the best option. I dont know if anyone couldnt think of that for themselves. And its not a big problem when theyre all in stock locally, other than freezing a lot of cash for weeks. But if i wanted to test for example TYGRs, pay 17 euro for shipping, than probably another 17 to send them back if they were the same or worse than 990s, im down over 40$ just to test 1 pair, pretty stupid idea.

Not to mention potential return deduction if they say there are signs that product was used (stores can do that and i dont blame them).

So yeah, thats why forums like this exist and people ask for opinions, not because they are not smart enough to think that trying stuff is a better option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rice guru said:

They are exactlye that they are 32 ohm 990s but retuned to be less harsh the bass is affected as well but it has a deeper bass extension and and more forward mids than the 990. Overall they are just a more forgiving less harsh headphone than the 990 I encourage you to look at reviews for them I feel DMS has the best review on them so far or at least the one I find I aggree with the most.

Theres a problem, looks like they dont ship to Poland 😞

 

So now i have no idea what to get, 599 i guess, i think will wait for a sale on amazon, from what i remember they have them on a big discount every couple months.

Such a shame that i cant get TYGRs anywhere, seems like they would be exactly what i want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holo said:
Spoiler

Not all products are going to be 17 euros each way. Some sure, not all. Demoing in-person is also a good idea if possible. My theme here is that there is **NO** replacement for *firsthand* experience. How we experience sound is subjective. While asking people what to go for or what their opinions on something are is a good start, you should never solely rely on them for information, and you shouldn’t take what they say to be facts. In other words, like I said, the only way to know what you truly want in headphones, and what headphones are right for you, is to try them. There’s no easy way to find the headphones that are best for you. No amount of asking in a forum, or anywhere really, will make up for a lack of experience. Read the return policies, see what ships for free and what doesn’t, try out some headphones. If you don’t want to do that, put in the effort, mean sure, that’s fine, there’s nothing really wrong with that, but you’re not going to get all the experience with audio that you need if you want to progress further into the hobby, and you’re not going to truly know if what you purchased was best for you. Something to keep in mind. 

Message hidden to clean the thread

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 
My build:
CPU: 10700k Oc'd to 5.0 ghz                            GPU: RTX 3070 ventus 2x
Motherboard: Asus z490-v                                Cooler: Deepcool castle ex 120mm
Ram: Team tforce delta 32gb 3200mhz cl16     Case: Phanteks p418r (p360a ripoff) 
PSU: Apevia Prestige 800w

Notes:
Spoiler

To me the 10700k seems pretty underrated. It's a very solid cpu. at 5.0ghz it draws 175-185w under full load. the Asus z490-v is a sh*t teir motherboard, I wouldn't recommend it for anything past a 10600k for light oc's only. Tforce ram is pretty but cpu cooler clearance can be an issue on them, so beware. the RTX 3070 is obviously a great card, but the ventus 2x is just horrible. Don't buy it, not now, not ever. It's flimsy af, you can't increase the stock power limit, the cooler is worse than the one on the 3070FE. If it's a choice between this and nothing, choose nothing. The deepcool castle ex 120mm isn't really on sale outside of prebuilts, but it's a nice pretty cooler, gets my 10700k up to 96c after a prime95 cpu test for 15 minutes. The p418r is basically what it looks like. P360a, slap a few cyberpowerpc logos on it, and you're golden. The Apevia Prestige 800w is bad, but not terrible. Runs respectably quiet and isn't a bomb. More than a lot of PSU's in prebuilts can claim.

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Not all products are going to be 17 euros each way. Some sure, not all. Demoing in-person is also a good idea if possible. My theme here is that there is **NO** replacement for *firsthand* experience. How we experience sound is subjective. While asking people what to go for or what their opinions on something are is a good start, you should never solely rely on them for information, and you shouldn’t take what they say to be facts. In other words, like I said, the only way to know what you truly want in headphones, and what headphones are right for you, is to try them. There’s no easy way to find the headphones that are best for you. No amount of asking in a forum, or anywhere really, will make up for a lack of experience. Read the return policies, see what ships for free and what doesn’t, try out some headphones. If you don’t want to do that, put in the effort, mean sure, that’s fine, there’s nothing really wrong with that, but you’re not going to get all the experience with audio that you need if you want to progress further into the hobby, and you’re not going to truly know if what you purchased was best for you. Something to keep in mind. 

Once again,youre not saying anything that everyone here doesnt already know.

Im not gonna use headphones if i dont like them just because someone said i should, im asking for examples on what to look for, with specific requirements, but after that i will test and see for myself, i thought its obvious but i guess its not...

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Holo said:
Spoiler

You’re entirely missing the point. It’s ironic because you claim what I said is obvious, lol...

 

Imagine I had a time machine, and I brought a 737-900 (a plane launched in 1997 iirc) back with me to the 1960’s, and showed it to a pilot, and taught them how to fly it. You think they’d be impressed? Yeah. They’d think it was the best commercial aircraft to ever fly, most likely- But the 737-900 isn’t nearly the best commercial plane we have to offer these days, but how would they know? They wouldn’t. Apply that rationale to yourself. You do not have much of a reference point for “good audio.” You cannot magically determine what is good and what is not, if a headphone perfectly suits you or not just from listening to a single one. I’m not telling you to not wear headphones you don’t like, that should be more than obvious, I’d be beyond and idiot for telling you that. I’m telling you that you should try the options out there, because you could find a fine solution for yourself, and you could go on, oblivious to the fact that theres something suited far better to you out there for the same price. As for the examples, see above, I gave you plenty.  If you’re looking for a complete glossary in terms of what to look for (even though you likely wouldn’t be able to identify many of hem first try), check out moon audio’s page, or the r/audiophile subreddit faq. Oh, And no, objective measurements will not always give you a clear idea of what you’re going to get. At the end of the day you’re not listening to specs, you’re listening to music. 

Message hidden to clean the thread

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 
My build:
CPU: 10700k Oc'd to 5.0 ghz                            GPU: RTX 3070 ventus 2x
Motherboard: Asus z490-v                                Cooler: Deepcool castle ex 120mm
Ram: Team tforce delta 32gb 3200mhz cl16     Case: Phanteks p418r (p360a ripoff) 
PSU: Apevia Prestige 800w

Notes:
Spoiler

To me the 10700k seems pretty underrated. It's a very solid cpu. at 5.0ghz it draws 175-185w under full load. the Asus z490-v is a sh*t teir motherboard, I wouldn't recommend it for anything past a 10600k for light oc's only. Tforce ram is pretty but cpu cooler clearance can be an issue on them, so beware. the RTX 3070 is obviously a great card, but the ventus 2x is just horrible. Don't buy it, not now, not ever. It's flimsy af, you can't increase the stock power limit, the cooler is worse than the one on the 3070FE. If it's a choice between this and nothing, choose nothing. The deepcool castle ex 120mm isn't really on sale outside of prebuilts, but it's a nice pretty cooler, gets my 10700k up to 96c after a prime95 cpu test for 15 minutes. The p418r is basically what it looks like. P360a, slap a few cyberpowerpc logos on it, and you're golden. The Apevia Prestige 800w is bad, but not terrible. Runs respectably quiet and isn't a bomb. More than a lot of PSU's in prebuilts can claim.

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

You’re entirely missing the point. It’s ironic because you claim what I said is obvious, lol...

 

Imagine I had a time machine, and I brought a 737-900 (a plane launched in 1997 iirc) back with me to the 1960’s, and showed it to a pilot, and taught them how to fly it. You think they’d be impressed? Yeah. They’d think it was the best commercial aircraft to ever fly, most likely- But the 737-900 isn’t nearly the best commercial plane we have to offer these days, but how would they know? They wouldn’t. Apply that rationale to yourself. You do not have much of a reference point for “good audio.” You cannot magically determine what is good and what is not, if a headphone perfectly suits you or not just from listening to a single one. I’m not telling you to not wear headphones you don’t like, that should be more than obvious, I’d be beyond and idiot for telling you that. I’m telling you that you should try the options out there, because you could find a fine solution for yourself, and you could go on, oblivious to the fact that theres something suited far better to you out there for the same price.  As for the example, see above, I gave you plenty.  And no, objective measurements will not always give you a clear idea of what you’re going to get. At the end of the day you’re not listening to specs, you’re listening to music. 

Theres a difference between helpful and a condescending captain obvious brigning nothing to the topic, other than worthless spam. 

I dont want to waste more time reading your posts, and you clearly cant take a hint, please just go away.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Holo said:

Theres a difference between helpful and a condescending captain obvious brigning nothing to the topic, other than worthless spam. 

I dont want to waste more time reading your posts, and you clearly cant take a hint, please just go away.

Again, the irony. It’s evident you don’t want to listen to what I have to say, and since I don’t intend on sitting here, responding in kind to your... rather unpleasant comments, consider me gone. Adios. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 
My build:
CPU: 10700k Oc'd to 5.0 ghz                            GPU: RTX 3070 ventus 2x
Motherboard: Asus z490-v                                Cooler: Deepcool castle ex 120mm
Ram: Team tforce delta 32gb 3200mhz cl16     Case: Phanteks p418r (p360a ripoff) 
PSU: Apevia Prestige 800w

Notes:
Spoiler

To me the 10700k seems pretty underrated. It's a very solid cpu. at 5.0ghz it draws 175-185w under full load. the Asus z490-v is a sh*t teir motherboard, I wouldn't recommend it for anything past a 10600k for light oc's only. Tforce ram is pretty but cpu cooler clearance can be an issue on them, so beware. the RTX 3070 is obviously a great card, but the ventus 2x is just horrible. Don't buy it, not now, not ever. It's flimsy af, you can't increase the stock power limit, the cooler is worse than the one on the 3070FE. If it's a choice between this and nothing, choose nothing. The deepcool castle ex 120mm isn't really on sale outside of prebuilts, but it's a nice pretty cooler, gets my 10700k up to 96c after a prime95 cpu test for 15 minutes. The p418r is basically what it looks like. P360a, slap a few cyberpowerpc logos on it, and you're golden. The Apevia Prestige 800w is bad, but not terrible. Runs respectably quiet and isn't a bomb. More than a lot of PSU's in prebuilts can claim.

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Again, the irony. It’s evident you don’t want to listen to what I have to say, and since I don’t intend on sitting here, responding in kind to your... rather unpleasant comments, consider me gone. Adios. 

Great, bye

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what happeneed to the thread but I have the Tyger 300R and I love it. The treble is damn silky smooth and not piercing. It's an amazing headphone for the value and the comfort is superb too!

 

-edit-

And oh, I had the HD560S and it's a terrible headphone for your usecase. I don't want to shit in your cereal but holy shit, the soundstage is zero, null like 0. Yes, you can hear the stereo sound but Tyger and Fidelio X2HR beats the shit out of the 560S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

I have no idea what happeneed to the thread but I have the Tyger 300R and I love it. The treble is damn silky smooth and not piercing. It's an amazing headphone for the value and the comfort is superb too!

 

-edit-

And oh, I had the HD560S and it's a terrible headphone for your usecase. I don't want to shit in your cereal but holy shit, the soundstage is zero, null like 0. Yes, you can hear the stereo sound but Tyger and Fidelio X2HR beats the shit out of the 560S.

😞

I got email back from beyerdynamic, they dont ship to Poland, only to 4 EU countries.

Plus i found out on polish forums that they only sold them here in a bundle with mic.

 

Price on official beyers partner website (out of stock) - 450$. And i dont need the mic.

I can buy 599 without any discounts for 150$. Also what i paid for my 990. 

As awesome as TYGR seem to be, looks like they are out of the picture. Unless they show up somewhere in one of EU amazons, but thats doubtful.

 

What about 880 250ohm? Maybe they would be somewhere between 990 and TYGR?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Holo said:

😞

I got email back from beyerdynamic, they dont ship to Poland, only to 4 EU countries.

Plus i found out on polish forums that they only sold them here in a bundle with mic.

 

Price on official beyers partner website (out of stock) - 450$. And i dont need the mic.

I can buy 599 without any discounts for 150$. Also what i paid for my 990. 

As awesome as TYGR seem to be, looks like they are out of the picture. Unless they show up somewhere in one of EU amazons, but thats doubtful.

 

What about 880 250ohm? Maybe they would be somewhere between 990 and TYGR?

Damn, that's unfortunate. What about eBay?

 

I have the DT880 250ohm too and I like it. Though I have toned down the high frequencies a bit with the APO Equalizer with Peace addon to adjust settings easier but it's an amazing headphone too. I got the Black Edition btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Damn, that's unfortunate. What about eBay?

 

I have the DT880 250ohm too and I like it. Though I have toned down the high frequencies a bit with the APO Equalizer with Peace addon to adjust settings easier but it's an amazing headphone too. I got the Black Edition btw.

Nothing on ebay or any other used market.

I tried APO EQ with various headphones, its good for a very small change, just to "take the edge off" like with K240, with 990s it didnt work, completely ruined the sound.

I see a lot people saying that 880s are less harsh then 990 but still have painful peaks, and compared to TYGR are much worse in that regard. 

 

Looks like my first option will be 599. Unless theres something else i can look for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Holo said:

Nothing on ebay or any other used market.

I tried APO EQ with various headphones, its good for a very small change, just to "take the edge off" like with K240, with 990s it didnt work, completely ruined the sound.

I see a lot people saying that 880s are less harsh then 990 but still have painful peaks, and compared to TYGR are much worse in that regard. 

 

Looks like my first option will be 599. Unless theres something else i can look for.

Wot?! Lol, I have both the Tygr and DT880 and the Tygr is worse is a load of bullshit.

 

Have you tried toning down the highs? Otherwise Monolith Liquid Spark can do that but @rice guruis the guy for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Holo said:

Theres a problem, looks like they dont ship to Poland 😞

 

So now i have no idea what to get, 599 i guess, i think will wait for a sale on amazon, from what i remember they have them on a big discount every couple months.

Such a shame that i cant get TYGRs anywhere, seems like they would be exactly what i want.

Try contacting support directly they will have you fill out a form to do it and since your in the EU I think all you will have to pay for is shipping and product and no import fees. Beyerdynamic doesn't ship to Canada directly either from my previous orders I had to contact them directly for what I needed. 

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×