Will a larger pump/reservoir make a difference?

I have a small EKWB pump reservoir that keeps my i7 8700k around 76c-89c on some games. I'd like to have it cooler. The radiator is a Corsair 240mm the thickest one. Forgot the mm.

This seems.... High?

What voltage does the CPU pull under load?

Are the fans spinning?

do you hear the pump pumping?

Is there a way for you to check the water temp?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Is the loop only on the cpu? If so then something seems wrong, those temps are way to high for a loop I think, but maybe im wrong

Could be mounting pressure. Try retightening the thumb screws on the cpu block. A pump/res wont cool yoir system more its just gonna take it lobger to heat up because of a higher heat capacity due to more fluid

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

It's high when I play Battlefield 5, cpu intensive game. Certain parts, the End of Round screen causes my cpu to run 90%, and high temps. I have my 2080 Ti on the loop, it's 60's c usually. The pump/res is running fine in other games. Cpu is around 60-70c. I'm thinking if BF 6 is the same as BF 5, I'd like to have the temps more balanced.

I did delid and overclock to 5ghz, 1.32 is the best I could get on the voltage.

if you want it cooler then crank up the fan speeds.

also if the fans are already running pretty fast then perhaps you did a shitty job of mounting the CPU and the thermal paste needs to be reapplied.