Will this desk be alright with the pc on it?

Meczox_

I have never place my pc on the desk but the dust was alot and had to clean it often so I decided to place it on the desk but im worried for the desk will it be able to handle it 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

6 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

I have never place my pc on the desk but the dust was alot and had to clean it often so I decided to place it on the desk but im worried for the desk will it be able to handle it 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The desk looks sturdy enough, good weight distribution over those legs and doesn't seem like the overhang at the edges is enough to tip the desk, plus most of the PCs weight is towards the desk middle. If the desk doesn't wobble too much or creak and groan like an asthmatic hippo, I'd say your good.

1 minute ago, DigitalGoat said:

The desk looks sturdy enough, good weight distribution over those legs and doesn't seem like the overhang at the edges is enough to tip the desk, plus most of the PCs weight is towards the desk middle. If the desk doesn't wobble too much or creak and groan like an asthmatic hippo, I'd say your good.

The problem is the desk leg is not even so theres it moves you like when the leg is not even it will kinda hover and stuff but inplace some thick paper to make it even

1 minute ago, Meczox_YT said:

The problem is the desk leg is not even so theres it moves you like when the leg is not even it will kinda hover and stuff but inplace some thick paper to make it even

Nothing wrong with using packing to even it up, washing machines, fridges and cookers have feet you can adjust to make up for uneven floors, folded paper is ok temporary but you might want to use a piece of wood or something that won't compress over time just to be safe.

Just now, DigitalGoat said:

Nothing wrong with using packing to even it up, washing machines, fridges and cookers have feet you can adjust to make up for uneven floors, folded paper is ok temporary but you might want to use a piece of wood or something that won't compress over time just to be safe.

I see thank you very much