Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is an MSI MPG A650GF good?

I've looked at the PSU tier list here and it says that the MSI PSU is a great PSU.

 

 

However, I haven't seen any other professional reviews around it, and I have seen conflicting recommendations about it in this forum.

 

Can someone clarify if this is indeed a good psu?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ErikSyUmali said:

I've looked at the PSU tier list here and it says that the MSI PSU is a great PSU.

Yes.


Almost the same PSU as Bitfenix Whisper M and Enermax Revolution D.F.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ErikSyUmali said:

I've looked at the PSU tier list here and it says that the MSI PSU is a great PSU.

 

 

However, I haven't seen any other professional reviews around it, and I have seen conflicting recommendations about it in this forum.

 

Can someone clarify if this is indeed a good psu?

I mean if its up there its up there, but after looking it up the only real issues i saw were that the cables are a bit plasticy and the fan might be a bit loud sometimes other than it really should perform pretty well especially if you get it for a good price or discount. out of curiosity though what components are you running

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

I mean if its up there its up there, but after looking it up the only real issues i saw were that the cables are a bit plasticy and the fan might be a bit loud sometimes other than it really should perform pretty well especially if you get it for a good price or discount. out of curiosity though what components are you running

 

Thanks for the feedback!

 

Not sure how to answer this but here goes:

 

Planning to run the ff:

Ryzen 5 3600

6800xt or rtx 3080 (cheapest available brand)

3x140mm fans (from P600S)

1 nvme ssd

2x8gb ram

Motherboard with wifi (b550m mortar)

 

And I think those are the components that will use electricity. Not sure if I'm missing anything else.

 

PS. Will probably not do any overclocking. Too tired of that shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ErikSyUmali said:

Thanks for the feedback!

 

Not sure how to answer this but here goes:

 

Planning to run the ff:

Ryzen 5 3600

6800xt or rtx 3080 (cheapest available brand)

3x140mm fans (from P600S)

1 nvme ssd

2x8gb ram

Motherboard with wifi (b550m mortar)

 

And I think those are the components that will use electricity. Not sure if I'm missing anything else.

 

PS. Will probably not do any overclocking. Too tired of that shit.

Yeah it should be fine 650 will be enough in my opinion cause you dont have a power hungry CPU 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×