Hello everyone

Sorry for my bad english

I started mining with a single 1060 6gb months ago because i saw that nicehash method really really easy.. but now i am into mining and running six 1060 6gb on nicehash.. i have not that many complaints other then  a blue screen sometimes. But still i am hearing alot about hiveos.. now i think i have that much knowledge that i can switch to different platforms.. but still i wanted to know that should i switch? Since i have seen some guyz on internet having lower power consumption and increase in profit after switching to hiveos.. I don't wanted to pay pool fees and all those things since hiveos has hive on pool which is free.. still i want some suggestions from you guyz that will i get a bit more out of my gpus if i switch to hiveos?

If you are getting blue screens you may be pushing your cards too hard or have unstable settings. Even if you only have all GTX 1060 they may not have the same hashrates, maximum/minimum power and speed requirements. You may want to make sure you have it stable in Nicehash before using HiveOS since it seems to be more time consuming to setup. It does look like a nice OS for mining, but found it more difficult to configure even after looking at a number of videos. I only tried to see if I could get HiveOS to work with some older AMD 8GB GPUs with, but I wasn't able to get it to work.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W