What is wDoge and how to convert it?

So, i am pretty much a noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and i just tried this airdrop thingy.

And the amount of money in USD is too good to be true, so how do i unwrapped or whatever it is that could convert it into real money/withdraw?

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

A wrapped token represents something that is not natively on that network, for example WBTC is wrapped Bitcoin so that you can have an asset equivalent to BTC on the Ethereum blockchain. Similar for WDOGE.

To unwrap or trade with it you need to find an exchange or service that offers that. I've never dealt with wrapped tokens directly and am not interested in DOGE, so I can't help much with the details unfortunately.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

3 hours ago, tikker said:

A wrapped token represents something that is not natively on that network, for example WBTC is wrapped Bitcoin so that you can have an asset equivalent to BTC on the Ethereum blockchain. Similar for WDOGE.

To unwrap or trade with it you need to find an exchange or service that offers that. I've never dealt with wrapped tokens directly and am not interested in DOGE, so I can't help much with the details unfortunately.

Damn the price went downhill from 0.05 to 0.000000000389 something lol in just minute if read the chart.
I thought i have 6M worth of USD yesterday of Wdoge but now its just $2

1 hour ago, Ya_Mi said:

Damn the price went downhill from 0.05 to 0.000000000389 something lol in just minute if read the chart.
I thought i have 6M worth of USD yesterday of Wdoge but now its just $2

They're not going to airdop 6M USD on one person lol.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

16 hours ago, tikker said:

They're not going to airdop 6M USD on one person lol.

Yeah i mean i get the idea, but trust wallet said i have 6M USD xD